Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 06-25-2017, 01:26 PM   #323
Fireman124

Drives: 45th convertible ss
Update to my tune. I personally did not want my tires chirping on the shift from first to second. Emailed Steve and he adjusted the tune without any problems. Now that is customer service. Thanks Steve.
If you are on the fence about a custom email tune do not hesitate to call Steve. The tune is well worth it just for the throttle response and turning off AFM.
Fireman124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 08:16 PM   #324
Nelly101

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Thank you Steve and RDP for a smooth transaction! My Camaro is a dream to drive now, so much smoother and the throttle response is amazing. This is everything I had hoped for and more. Driving this car is a blast thanks to you!
Old 07-03-2017, 07:09 AM   #325
Bremblebee

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Thanks DynoSteve!

I ordered an SCT X4 from RDP and got it pretty much the next day!

Steve's responses were quick after the files had been sent to him. He sent me my tune with lightning speed! You have earned my business from now on!

Thanks Steve!
Bremblebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 10:53 AM   #326
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremblebee View Post
I ordered an SCT X4 from RDP and got it pretty much the next day!

Steve's responses were quick after the files had been sent to him. He sent me my tune with lightning speed! You have earned my business from now on!

Thanks Steve!
Glad i could put a smile on your face sir

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore Innovations DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 12:39 AM   #327
flynhawaiianss

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS
Ordered an SCT X4 through Steve and RDP recently and I honestly can't be any happier. The SCT X4 is a breeze to use and Steve's customer service has been nothing short of outstanding. Got my first tune from Steve and uploaded into the car today and all I can say is wow He has earned my future business and I can't wait to receive future tunes from him.
flynhawaiianss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 10:55 AM   #328
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynhawaiianss View Post
Ordered an SCT X4 through Steve and RDP recently and I honestly can't be any happier. The SCT X4 is a breeze to use and Steve's customer service has been nothing short of outstanding. Got my first tune from Steve and uploaded into the car today and all I can say is wow He has earned my future business and I can't wait to receive future tunes from him.
Thankyou sir

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power Diablosport SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore Innovations DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC
Old 07-13-2017, 12:03 AM   #329
DEVST8R

Drives: 2010 SS M6 Magnaflow catback
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynosteve View Post
tuning specials and deals for forum members still running

sending pm
DEVST8R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:47 AM   #330
MaNiaK

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro 2SS RS
Purchased an SCT X4 from RDP Motorsports and installed DynoSteve's tune a few days ago on my Camaro SS LS3. I was very curious to find out what the car would feel like afterwards as this was my first time tuning an engine with mods. To my surprise, the car feels like it has stronger acceleration, the engine feels smoother, even the gears shift smoother now ! The exhaust doesn't pop as much on deceleration which tells me the fuel is leaned out, and the car even coasts easier off throttle. CEL is off, skip shift is gone, and overall, the car just feels much better to drive. Steve and Victor were very helpful and responded very quickly to my inquiries, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to improve your car's performance. I'm a believer that Steve knows his stuff and I'm very pleased with his work. Thanks DynoSteve and Victor @ RDP Motorports !

Last edited by MaNiaK; 07-13-2017 at 12:08 PM.
MaNiaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:20 AM   #331
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaNiaK View Post
Purchased an SCT X4 from RDP Motorsports and installed DynoSteve's tune a few days ago on my Camaro SS LS3. I was very curious to find out what the car would feel like afterwards as this was my first time tuning an engine with mods. To my surprise, the car feels like it has stronger acceleration, the engine feels smoother, even the gears shift smoother now ! The exhaust doesn't pop as much on deceleration which tells me the fuel is leaned out, and the car even coasts easier off throttle. CEL is off, skip shift is gone, and overall, the car just feels much better to drive. Steve and Victor were very helpful and responded very quickly to my inquiries, and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to improve your car's performance. I'm a believer that Steve knows his stuff and I'm very pleased with his work. Thanks DynoSteve and Victor @ RDP Motorports !
Thankyou sir

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 07-19-2017, 06:35 PM   #332
mike78nc

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS 45th Anniversary
Just placed my order for SCT tune. Can't wait until it gets here! Thanks for messaging with me earlier Steve!

Mike
mike78nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 07:20 AM   #333
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike78nc View Post
Just placed my order for SCT tune. Can't wait until it gets here! Thanks for messaging with me earlier Steve!

Mike
Thankyou Mike

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old Yesterday, 07:50 PM   #334
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Tuning Deals Still Running

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Tags
rdp email dyno tuning