Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
Ovenmitt
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 RJT 1SS
Send a message via AIM to Ovenmitt
Advanced Engine Tech Forum (2)

Since you locked the other one for something that has zero relevance to needing an advanced tech forum, we need an advanced tech forum.

Old 06-20-2010, 04:32 PM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
Since you locked the other one for something that has zero relevance to needing an advanced tech forum, we need an advanced tech forum.

I assume it was closed because you generalized a large portion of members as idiots, and there is another advanced tech thread already open from May.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum

Closed Thread