Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-18-2009, 11:22 AM   #1681
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Well I just got back from the dealer this afternoon from picking up my new Camaro RS here are some pics enjoy....

How do I upload photos on here? Sorry to sound like noob LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
nice...
go to the bottom and go to manage attachments
still waiting.......
Old 07-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #1682
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
still waiting.......
These are his pictures:

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:30 AM   #1683
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/al...9&id=563000515

Heres some pics of my new Aqua Blue Metallic Camaro that I just picked up from the dealership yesterday!!!! ENJOY
Blue Maro Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:13 PM   #1684
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Here is DSVcustoms seats redone in blue with a different stitching pattern.

Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:47 PM   #1685
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Nice. Man I wish the blue stitching was a factory option, that looks so nice. Oh and congrats blue maro!

The stock ground effects unpainted look pretty snazzy on ABM imo. Glad I ordered them as well. (Talking about soccer moms car)
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #1686
rudack
Rudack

Drives: ABM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to rudack Send a message via MSN to rudack
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
LOL you know me too well my friend...i actually jumped up and down like a lil kid on xmas morning...like got outta my chair, txted a bunch of peopel and did a lil dance...haha...and yea i will deff be posting some pics...

and why is urs perma stuck? u get jumped cuz of the qc problems?
Dealer giving me the long stroke. Looks like they were blowing smoke up my ass on where I was in the allocation line. 5 down means maybe picked up in August if all goes well.
ABM 2SS/RS #33390
rudack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:01 PM   #1687
white light

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Here is DSVcustoms seats redone in blue with a different stitching pattern.

your site does not show the camaro?
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 05:19 PM   #1688
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
your site does not show the camaro?
It shows corvette and mustang. Camaro is under construction.
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #1689
Georgie

Drives: Camaro... soon
liking this color more lately
Old 07-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #1690
69 Hugger

Drives: 69 Convertible Camaro
We hit two car shows today I almost didn't go to the second one. I'm glad I did, a ABM-RS showed up parked behind us in a seperate lot. I took a few pics, poor guy scratched his passenger side door. Not to bad, He had a metal clip of some kind on his pocket.
Attached Images

69 Hugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 11:50 PM   #1691
91Z28350

Drives: 2012 GT500 SVTPP 2010 Traverse LTZ
Those seats look killer! How much are the recovers going for?
91Z28350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 12:01 AM   #1692
68 Z/28
Father Time

Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Hugger View Post
We hit two car shows today I almost didn't go to the second one. I'm glad I did, a ABM-RS showed up parked behind us in a seperate lot. I took a few pics, poor guy scratched his passenger side door. Not to bad, He had a metal clip of some kind on his pocket.
Ummmmmmmmmm thats not an RS

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #1693
wantinamaro

Drives: Dodge Dakota
Ok guys, I know this isn't where I am supposed to be asking this or even posting it where I should be putting it, but this is the only way I could figure out getting my question on here. First off my name is Mike, live in Florence, KY just south of Cincinnati. Here is the thing, my wife and I are always bumping heads on this car. We both have fell in love with the Aqua Blue and know at some point we well have one. The problem is I want to order one by the end of September or early October. She is not big on the whole ordering process and wants to wait until we can see them on the car lots and drive off with one from there. My thing is if we do that it maybe September or October of next year before we ever get to that point. So here is my question, you see neither of us, nor any of our family members have ordered a vechile before and I was courious how things go. Her sticking point on ordering one is she don't think we can get a payment or a range of one until the car actully makes it to the dealership. My question to you guys is, is that true or is there someway we could find out what our payment maybe when we place the order? If anyone can help me win this arguement I would be very thankful to you. Thanks guys.
wantinamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #1694
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by wantinamaro View Post
Ok guys, I know this isn't where I am supposed to be asking this or even posting it where I should be putting it, but this is the only way I could figure out getting my question on here. First off my name is Mike, live in Florence, KY just south of Cincinnati. Here is the thing, my wife and I are always bumping heads on this car. We both have fell in love with the Aqua Blue and know at some point we well have one. The problem is I want to order one by the end of September or early October. She is not big on the whole ordering process and wants to wait until we can see them on the car lots and drive off with one from there. My thing is if we do that it maybe September or October of next year before we ever get to that point. So here is my question, you see neither of us, nor any of our family members have ordered a vechile before and I was courious how things go. Her sticking point on ordering one is she don't think we can get a payment or a range of one until the car actully makes it to the dealership. My question to you guys is, is that true or is there someway we could find out what our payment maybe when we place the order? If anyone can help me win this arguement I would be very thankful to you. Thanks guys.

This was my first time ordering a car too. The dealer can help you out with all of this. You'll have to put down a deposit, usually $500 or so, but make sure it is refundable. Then when the car comes in, you can drive it and see if you like it. You are not obligated to take it, and you can get your deposit back and refuse the car for any reason.

Also, you can usually agree on a price at the time of order, but just get it in writing to make sure. Too many people have been getting screwed. Find a dealership who will sell you the car for MSRP (or less, if you can get any GM discounts).

Hope that helps, and good luck!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!