Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 06:37 PM   #85
Rei C
~ReiAhna~

Drives: 2010 IBM 1SS
I can't say whether or not I like the new tail lights... seems like it's something that you'd have to see in person to know whether or not you liked it.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #86
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
I dont know how into it i am, i like the tail lights being in their own seperate pods personally, although i am a big fan of the afterburner effect, i just dont like the design a whole lot
Now i can say it WOULD be pretty kickass if this was a whole new tail light assembly but if it were something that comes with the RS option, like you keep the normal tail lights without RS (blacked out of course, at least i would hope, blacked out looks better), but with the RS you get the halos and this tail light fixture
Old 08-24-2010, 06:50 PM   #87
Vega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Americanmuscle11 View Post
These new tail lights look real good. Very fresh design with that Audi look when the tail lights are lit. Also appears to be no ugly reverse lights in the middle of the bumper, maybe they incorporated them into the tail lights.
I can agree with the reverse lights thing, but i dont want my muscle car taking any hints from Audi or any other foreign brand, i want my muscle car to be purely 100% american design, to the point where Euro and Jap car makers wanna incorporate our designs into their vehicles
Old 08-24-2010, 07:34 PM   #88
ares2596

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT W/Black
id like to see that on the 2012 z28!
Old 08-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #89
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I remember when people said the current tail lights look too "Corvette-ish"

Right. And that's why we LIKED them.

These just suck. Like a cartoon.

Must REALLY look different in person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
I dont know how into it i am, i like the tail lights being in their own seperate pods personally, although i am a big fan of the afterburner effect, i just dont like the design a whole lot
Now i can say it WOULD be pretty kickass if this was a whole new tail light assembly but if it were something that comes with the RS option, like you keep the normal tail lights without RS (blacked out of course, at least i would hope, blacked out looks better), but with the RS you get the halos and this tail light fixture
That would be cool. I'd rock the non-RS big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
I can agree with the reverse lights thing, but i dont want my muscle car taking any hints from Audi or any other foreign brand, i want my muscle car to be purely 100% american design, to the point where Euro and Jap car makers wanna incorporate our designs into their vehicles

Including RED tail lights.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:45 PM   #90
AUS10BMX

Drives: 2010
I don't know what to say about that... I don't like it, especially if it may partake the look of another car... I think its really cool as far as modern goes, but I like the style we have now, the 69' look.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #91
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikelme90 View Post
theres no antenna on it. soo im guessing this is just a concept . ..
In other pictures of the convertable, you can see the antenna there or not there. I have a feeling the antenna is a power antenna based on some of the pictures i've seen.

We don't have a clear picture of the passenger side of the car where this would be.
Old 08-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #92
camaro noob

Drives: 2009 Honda Civic
So...I'm looking at this on my iPhone, and something else caught my eye...

Someone took the video and made a frame-by-frame thing of it. Look at the last frame. Is it just me, or does that Camaro have quad exhaust? Again, this is on my iPhone, so I could easily be VERY wrong about that. But what do you guys think?

Also...PQ...you need to retake that exact same profile pic, only this time...without the
helmets...
Old 08-24-2010, 08:10 PM   #93
skuttduck

Drives: 2010 RJT 2LT Camaro
Send a message via ICQ to skuttduck Send a message via AIM to skuttduck Send a message via Yahoo to skuttduck
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro noob View Post
So...I'm looking at this on my iPhone, and something else caught my eye...

Someone took the video and made a frame-by-frame thing of it. Look at the last frame. Is it just me, or does that Camaro have quad exhaust? Again, this is on my iPhone, so I could easily be VERY wrong about that. But what do you guys think?

Also...PQ...you need to retake that exact same profile pic, only this time...without the
helmets...
Pause it at the 13 second mark. Looks to be the standard exhaust tips to me.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:17 PM   #94
0235th
Lol wut

Drives: 2010 Cobalt LS
It looks like something that I'll like. Hard to say about the general opinion though.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:46 PM   #95
GEEo
OKCamaros

Drives: 4 banger Diesel
I like them!

But why change the tail lights so soon GM??
Old 08-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #96
GraphixJunkie
Kneel before Zod

Drives: 1998 Silverado & 2013 Focus ST
I'ma letcha finish...
Old 08-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #97
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I think we need to see these in person before deciding on them one way or another...

I think they have potential (the LED effects, especially)...but I can't say I like or dislike them until I SEE them. We all know pictures and video can NOT do this car justice....

Just like the SS fascia, or the rear fascia with the bumper lip, or the B-pillar, or the body sculpting...we really can't judge till we see it.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #98
Vega

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Right. And that's why we LIKED them.

These just suck. Like a cartoon.

Must REALLY look different in person.

That would be cool. I'd rock the non-RS big time.

Including RED tail lights.
lol, definatly, id preffer a non-RS at that point but id like to at least have the option there, i dont really get what you mean with my second comment though, i was responding to a guy who said he enjoyed how they were making it look more "Audi-like", i dont really want that, i was happy to get away from the 4th gen styling or the 90's Mustang's style and get back to the real muscle car design, thats all im saying, id preffer to go back to real muscle car style ya know? I dont want America to try to be Europe i want America to try to be America haha

Closed Thread