Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > Engine | Exhaust | Bolt-On | Drivetrain Modifications

Old 04-01-2015, 06:27 AM   #99
Cooks ZL1

Drives: 13 Camaro ZL1
Is the new exhaust Controller already on website. The one listed is for $250. Is this the one? And did I read before that there will be a discount for camaro5 members?
Cooks ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:08 PM   #100
NW Sam

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Garnet Red
FWI,
I sent an e-mail to see if they are available and what is the price. Sam.
NW Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:26 PM   #101
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl-biker View Post
Hi

Can you ship to Canada
Mario
No
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:28 PM   #102
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooks ZL1 View Post
Is the new exhaust Controller already on website. The one listed is for $250. Is this the one? And did I read before that there will be a discount for camaro5 members?
They will be here on Monday for purchase- http://lsaconversion.com/collections...arger-upgrades

We got delayed due to being at the texas mile last week.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:40 PM   #103
Z/28Dan

Drives: 2013 HWSE Indy Festial #26
This waiting is killing me!

Dan
Z/28Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:34 AM   #104
Cooks ZL1

Drives: 13 Camaro ZL1
Ok thank you for the update Andy. Can't wait to get mine and use it.
Cooks ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:48 PM   #105
ADM PERFORMANCE

Doe anybody find it weird

Is it me or is this 3 way control gotten a little out of hand.

I was out showing a customer his new ZL-750 Package today and went through all the features of the car,when it came time to explain about the 3 way exhaust control we both agreed that closed all the time was ultra important as it is way louder now.The other mode back to factory was actually perfect as it was quiet when cruising(cruise set to 65) and loud at WIDE OPEN THROTTLE for that wow factor(Thanks GM).
NOW WE CLICKED IT TO WIDE OPEN ALL THE TIME and both looked at each other and said Hmmmmmm WHY?

So can you guys give me an answer WHY OPEN ALL THE TIME ?

Since the car starts up OPEN ALL THE TIME AT IDLE THAT WOULD SUFFICE,RIGHT! (To draw attention to your car in a parking lot,Good job GM)

oR

Do you non header guys just want a louder car(obnoxious) all the time when driving?

Sorry to be this way but it is what it is huh!
Old 04-04-2015, 02:34 AM   #106
Camaro Dude

Drives: ‘13 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Is it me or is this 3 way control gotten a little out of hand.

I was out showing a customer his new ZL-750 Package today and went through all the features of the car,when it came time to explain about the 3 way exhaust control we both agreed that closed all the time was ultra important as it is way louder now.The other mode back to factory was actually perfect as it was quiet when cruising(cruise set to 65) and loud at WIDE OPEN THROTTLE for that wow factor(Thanks GM).
NOW WE CLICKED IT TO WIDE OPEN ALL THE TIME and both looked at each other and said Hmmmmmm WHY?

So can you guys give me an answer WHY OPEN ALL THE TIME ?

Since the car starts up OPEN ALL THE TIME AT IDLE THAT WOULD SUFFICE,RIGHT! (To draw attention to your car in a parking lot,Good job GM)

oR

Do you non header guys just want a louder car(obnoxious) all the time when driving?

Sorry to be this way but it is what it is huh!
Nothing weird at all about guys doing "fuse pulls" in order to achieve open_all_the_time mode.

You see, some owners on here don't have substantial bolt-on mods, perhaps almost stock even, and with that said, their particular applications sound perfect with open mode even at partial throttle acceleration and cruise.

On the other hand, someone with no cats, headers, cam, then yes, an always "open" NPP might just be too loud!

The NPP gets louder with every bolt-on mod you throw at it, almost in increments. It essentially starts off as an almost too quiet exhaust, even in open mode on a fully stock LS3, and moves on to becoming too loud on a full bolt-on application.

Now what I do find weird, was the reply that you gave to an international request by a member above, and you replied that you will not ship internationally. I make my living shipping around the planet, and it only takes 2 min to fill out customs paperwork, lol, unless I'm missing something? Just curious, doesn't affect me at all, just weird

I think there is but one other dude on this entire forum that won't ship international, and I think it's Ivan at South Speed dude.

FWIW, I'll be ordering from Forza with his 3-way controller, I like my entire cake.
Camaro Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 08:32 AM   #107
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Dude View Post
Nothing weird at all about guys doing "fuse pulls" in order to achieve open_all_the_time mode.

You see, some owners on here don't have substantial bolt-on mods, perhaps almost stock even, and with that said, their particular applications sound perfect with open mode even at partial throttle acceleration and cruise.

On the other hand, someone with no cats, headers, cam, then yes, an always "open" NPP might just be too loud!

The NPP gets louder with every bolt-on mod you throw at it, almost in increments. It essentially starts off as an almost too quiet exhaust, even in open mode on a fully stock LS3, and moves on to becoming too loud on a full bolt-on application.

Now what I do find weird, was the reply that you gave to an international request by a member above, and you replied that you will not ship internationally. I make my living shipping around the planet, and it only takes 2 min to fill out customs paperwork, lol, unless I'm missing something? Just curious, doesn't affect me at all, just weird

I think there is but one other dude on this entire forum that won't ship international, and I think it's Ivan at South Speed dude.

FWIW, I'll be ordering from Forza with his 3-way controller, I like my entire cake.
I understand
Old 04-04-2015, 09:05 AM   #108
mtl-biker

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Dude View Post

Same vision than you.Just bought brand new ZL1 and receive it yesterday i check to makes some modification on the future probably a $15000 to $20000 to spend and i will go at a shop who's ready to do buisness with me,not a judgement heres!!!
Mario
mtl-biker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:19 PM   #109
babigguy

Drives: 2017 ZL1, 2015 Z51 vette 2005 gto
I had asked for this a long time ago on one of andy's threads I love the sound of it wide open just putting along at 70ish and had asked for it back then. But trying to have a quick cell phone call while wide open was hard!! I've called Andy and am happy that he is taking his time to make a quality product that I was interested in!!
Old 04-04-2015, 09:03 PM   #110
ADM PERFORMANCE

Quote:
Originally Posted by babigguy View Post
I had asked for this a long time ago on one of andy's threads I love the sound of it wide open just putting along at 70ish and had asked for it back then. But trying to have a quick cell phone call while wide open was hard!! I've called Andy and am happy that he is taking his time to make a quality product that I was interested in!!
Time as you know is hard to come by now days, a shop that is doing the volume and quality we do has very little time to invest in items that are so low on the priority list.

ADM Performance is a performance shop 1st and a problem solver 2nd.

From time to time we do go out of our way to help the 5TH GEN Camaro community with making parts a reality. This reality cost money, sometimes a lot of money and time. We will continue doing business this way and that will be it, those that come along and don't like the way we do it can move on and do business somewhere else...There is plenty to go around. For those that have stuck with our way....They will continue to be happy with their products and support.

The 3 way units are shipping now and on the website - lsaconversion.com

The price is set at $250.

The install is very simple,Only 1 wire to solder/connect.Every thing else plugs in using all OEM connectors.It is basically the same unit as our original but with 1 additional relay and a different control module and remote.It will not run the battery down as it does not have power when the Key is Off.

Thanks for the support,It will not go unrecognized
Attached Images

Old 04-04-2015, 09:12 PM   #111
SPCBA

Drives: pleather and Chiclets
Ohh thats badass
Old 04-05-2015, 07:45 AM   #112
vatechguy3

Drives: 2014 ZL1 M6
Can you post the install instructions?

Tony

2001 Z28 M6
!cags, !air, FTP 85mm Lid, Z06 85mm MAF, P&P TB
!4x4, Strano Springs, Strano Sways, Koni 4/4s, Watts Link
ARH LTs, ARH catted Y, SLP catback with Dual/Dual Muffler, SLP CME and Valance
OE Wheels Machined Face C5 DDs, 18x10.5s, with 295/35-18s on all 4 corners!
352rwhp and 366rwtq
vatechguy3 is offline   Reply With Quote