Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 07-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
WildWes

Drives: 1SS Rally Yellow/black stripes
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL BENEFIT SHOW TOMORROW (JULY 14)!!

HELLO CAMARO NATION!!!

I have arranged to have a small fundraising car show at the Children's Hospital in Aurora tomorrow (July 14th) from 10 a.m. to noon. We are limited to 20-25 cars and right now we are sitting on about 15 cars.

There will not be an entry fee; however, any and all donations will go directly to the Children's Hospital.

I would like to fill the remaining spots with a variety of Camaro's to include ZR1's, old school classics, and other Gen5's in a variety of colors.

The Colorado Springs cars will be leaving at approximately 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning for Aurora and we would love to have a nice train of muscle cars to show off.

Help us help the kids… this show creates a chance for several of the kids to go outside and take their minds off of treatment for a couple of hours….

If you are interested, please let me know and we can get you on the list of attendees!!!

Let's make this an event the kids won't soon forget!!
WildWes is offline   Reply With Quote