Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #1
Darqueling

Drives: 2SSRS Yellow w/ Blk BB Stripes
Available 2SS/RS CGM in NJ

I was at my dealer today getting my oil changed for the first time (yay!) and my salesman was telling me about a Camaro that they have coming in that the buyer had to back out on. So I told him I would post here about it to hopefully help anyone that is looking for one get one really soon.

It is listed as a 2SS Automatic, Black Leather, Cyber Gray Metallic, Black Stripe Package, Ground Effects Package, and RS Exterior Package.

This dealer only sells at sticker, so no markup on the car unlike every other dealer in my area, and it is listed at $40,185. The dealer is Barlow Chevrolet, you can talk to Mark Galiazzi (856-461-8400 or mgaliazzi@barlowautogroup.com), just tell him that Chris told you about it and he will treat you like royalty. I can personally vouch that he is a great guy and so can C5 member Sticker89 as we both ordered ours from him.

It is sitting at 3800, and so they think it should come in within a week or two. I figured I would help them out since they were so good to me and hopefully help one of you all out if you are looking but haven't ordered yet or still sitting in limbo. Hope someone snags this thing from the community!
Darqueling is offline   Reply With Quote