Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #323
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Here are the coordinates:

Decimal (WGS84) : 27.988113, 86.925244

Decimal Minutes (GPS) : N27 59.28677 E86 55.51464

Degrees Minutes Seconds : N 27° 59' 17.2062", E 86° 55' 30.8784"

This message will self destroy in 10 seconds.................................
The Op is in parts and pieces somewhere in Mexico, He couldnt come up with the cash
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #324
Chrisrp454

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS M6, 98Z28 M6

Ordered 5/23/2009
3400 with TPW of 08/03/09
3800 8/11/2009
Arrived 8/21/2009 2SS/RS/Aqua Blue/Grey Interior
Chrisrp454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #325
SeriouslySinning

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2LT 3.6 V6
This is killing me... I am the type of guy that can't not know something. If I am watching tv and dont know who an actor is my phone comes out immediately.
SeriouslySinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #326
Camaro_hx
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to Camaro_hx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySinning View Post
This is killing me... I am the type of guy that can't not know something. If I am watching tv and dont know who an actor is my phone comes out immediately.
u nutta! loool
Camaro_hx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:32 AM   #327
Irivas4
5GCRGV Member

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySinning View Post
Ahh! We have the same problem!!

5GCRGV
Irivas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:51 AM   #328
HaulnSS
2013 2SS/RS M6

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS M6 Dual Mode
I have to say, as a newer person on this site and to be honest, I only read the first six pages and jumped to the end. Kind of like book reports in school... I digress....

I can't believe how many people jump at the chance to dog this guy. He wanted a car back, was it really necessary to point out that is was stupid or that he may not get it, or buy another one. I am a member on several "forums" and am surprised how rude some people are on here.

Sorry, had to say it.... Off my soapbox now.

Hurst, Mojave Interior, 20% tint, Dual Mode Exhaust, ZL1 Splitter, ZL1 rockers, Blade spoiler, 3D Carbon rear quarter spats, CAI, Headers, M2W, catch can, apex scoop, LED DRL's, smoke side markers, billet aluminum SS emblems, Street Scene lower grill with scoops, BMR subframe connectors, lowering springs, bushings. Forgeline 20" w Nitto 315/275
HaulnSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:16 AM   #329
SeriouslySinning

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2LT 3.6 V6
Its a legitimate disability lol
SeriouslySinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:59 PM   #330
camaro-dreamer

Drives: 2013 Porsche 981S
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_RS View Post

I'd like to know what the whole deal was...but I doubt we'll ever know.
The end -> http://www.luxury4play.com/american-...ml#post1974758
camaro-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:02 PM   #331
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro-dreamer View Post

He apparently found the owner, but they had done alot to it and had even more plans for it, so he let it go.

"The reason I dont want to buy it back is because they definitely like the car a lot, they've done A LOT to it, they want more than 60,000 for it which as much as I love the car, is ridiculous, and I also would have no way of going to look at it in person if I bought it, and with a car like this I would have to. They were talking on and on about racing it and plans for it in the future and keeping it for a long time and all this. I'm sure if I put up enough money they would sell it, but after hearing them talk about it I'd almost feel bad. They sounded like they liked it as much as I did. They also dont sound like a bunch of rednecks who bought the car to do burnouts in, they definitley knew a lot about cars and were people who I feel comfortable having it.

If I paid enough money I guess I could have almost any object I wanted, but for some reason I feel like I should go ahead and let them keep it for other reasons. I'm glad the car got around to someone who appreciates it and not a 25 year old that just wants to do donuts and hoon it around. I also have this feeling that since they've done so much to it (suspension, changed my wheel to something other than the forgestars, camshaft upgrade, LS3 conversion, brakes, linelock kit, and a few other things cosmetic, it isnt really the same car.

Some of you might think the thread was pointless, but I called the owner with every intention to start naming off prices till he decided to hand the car over, but after talking to him for a while I just dont think it's the right thing to do. It's someone elses turn to enjoy the car that I put so many hours into, and it kind of makes me happy that someone is enjoying something so much that I put all that work into. It's almost more fulfilling than actually buying it back. I really didn't expect to be saying any of this, I actually expected to be posting pictures of it next to my GT by now."
Old 06-05-2013, 01:20 PM   #332
tdp1

Drives: 2012 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaulnSS View Post
I have to say, as a newer person on this site and to be honest, I only read the first six pages and jumped to the end. Kind of like book reports in school... I digress....

I can't believe how many people jump at the chance to dog this guy. He wanted a car back, was it really necessary to point out that is was stupid or that he may not get it, or buy another one. I am a member on several "forums" and am surprised how rude some people are on here.

Sorry, had to say it.... Off my soapbox now.
Don't get your panties in a wad. Just give the guy his car back and everything will be fine.
tdp1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #333
GYac

Drives: 2010 2SS
so all of this for that.....nice
Old 06-05-2013, 04:26 PM   #334
MBS

Drives: 2010 rs 2lt
"they definitley knew a lot about cars and were people who I feel comfortable having it."

If I paid enough money I guess I could have almost any object I wanted, but for some reason I feel like I should go ahead and let them keep it for other reasons.

Nice of the guy to let them keep their own car , what a rich Ahole . Dude I wish you would of paid $60 K for it .
MBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:42 PM   #335
InvaderMoose

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM
I'm about to bump the hell out of this. Sorry I left you all hanging. Here's what I posted on L4P on 04-14-2013

Quote:
The reason I dont want to buy it back is because they definitely like the car a lot, they've done A LOT to it, they want more than 60,000 for it which as much as I love the car, is ridiculous, and I also would have no way of going to look at it in person if I bought it, and with a car like this I would have to. They were talking on and on about racing it and plans for it in the future and keeping it for a long time and all this. I'm sure if I put up enough money they would sell it, but after hearing them talk about it I'd almost feel bad. They sounded like they liked it as much as I did. They also dont sound like a bunch of rednecks who bought the car to do burnouts in, they definitley knew a lot about cars and were people who I feel comfortable having it.

If I paid enough money I guess I could have almost any object I wanted, but for some reason I feel like I should go ahead and let them keep it for other reasons. I'm glad the car got around to someone who appreciates it and not a 25 year old that just wants to do donuts and hoon it around. I also have this feeling that since they've done so much to it (suspension, changed my wheel to something other than the forgestars, camshaft upgrade, LS3 conversion, brakes, linelock kit, and a few other things cosmetic, it isnt really the same car.

Some of you might think the thread was pointless, but I called the owner with every intention to start naming off prices till he decided to hand the car over, but after talking to him for a while I just dont think it's the right thing to do. It's someone elses turn to enjoy the car that I put so many hours into, and it kind of makes me happy that someone is enjoying something so much that I put all that work into. It's almost more fulfilling than actually buying it back. I really didn't expect to be saying any of this, I actually expected to be posting pictures of it next to my GT by now.

Engine/Appearance: 530 RWHP
Whipple supercharger, Full JBA Exhaust, Ported TB, Cold Air Inductions & ADM Scoop /Complete new paint, 20" Forgestar F14s, Sinister hood, SLP Spoiler, AAC Halos, P13W Fogs
InvaderMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #336
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvaderMoose View Post
..you sound offended. The car isn't gone, it's a few miles away in another city and I have the money to buy it back.
GL OP beautiful looking car