Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-18-2014, 12:13 AM   #127
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
Mike, My Zl1 Vert was built back in August 2012 (#1260) and You were nice enough to sign my build sheet for me, for that, I thank you.
Having Super60 sign my build sheet for the car that would be my own 60th birthday present made it even more special.
The fact that BeckyD surprised me by not only delivering it the day before my birthday, invited the entire local Camaro club Detroit5thGen.com to the dealership for the delivery, AND had an entire birthday party for me at the dealership made it THE MOST MEMORABLE DAY of my entire life.

If that weren't enough, I had the worst day ever at work, things had really turned to crap that day and I was afraid of getting fired, but the delivery of the worlds most awesome car ever made and the one I always dreamed of, turned it into the BEST day of my life.

And you were a part of that.

Thank you Mike from the bottom of my heart.

(vin ends in 60, build sheet signed by Super60 and for my 60th birthday)
priceless.
My pleasure, so glad everything worked out for you my friend. Enjoy!

Mike
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 01:02 AM   #128
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
Thank you for fulfilling my dream with the 12 2SS/RS M6 I call my own. It is a amazing piece of machinery and a work of art that I will never part with willingly.

real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 04:16 AM   #129
Steve RS/SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Thank you for building the most awesome car I have ever owned!
Old 04-18-2014, 07:22 AM   #130
super60
Built with Pride "Oshawa"

Drives: 2011 Chev Silverado Z71 Crew
Your all very welcome and please post as many pictures of your 5thgens

I do try to view each thread on a lot of the topics here , and really do enjoy reading about all of the passion each of you have for this vehicle

I know that each Camaro I inspect is going to a good home and someday will have a story to tell with its new owner , and I look forward to current and new owners posting their journeys and travels in obtaining their dream car

Best Regards from Oshawa

Mike Judge
Super60

In Memory of Dawson Ellert .
super60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:40 AM   #131
HmBuilder2

Drives: 2014 RRM 2LT RS
Mike,
Love my 2014
You may not remember her, But she has found A great home in A warm weather climate, SUNNY CALIFORNIA.....
Thanks for the great work you and the entire Camaro team has done on ALL the 5th. Gens.
Attached Images

HmBuilder2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 07:50 AM   #132
XxScottxXN
Huge Chevy Fan

Drives: 14' 2SS/RS 1LE built 4/22/14
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Your all very welcome and please post as many pictures of your 5thgens

I do try to view each thread on a lot of the topics here , and really do enjoy reading about all of the passion each of you have for this vehicle

I know that each Camaro I inspect is going to a good home and someday will have a story to tell with its new owner , and I look forward to current and new owners posting their journeys and travels in obtaining their dream car

Best Regards from Oshawa

Mike Judge
Super60
Thank you for the passion and what sounds like TRUE enjoyment at your job!! Not many people enjoy a job after that many years! You are truly one of a kind and GM should be proud of your loyal service!

I know by reading these posts that...(WE) as Camaro junkies are sure proud of what you do for us!

I have loved every Camaro I've owned and hopefully the next one is no exception.

Have a good week-end...and get plenty of rest because My 1LE is being built this next week and you need to be in top form....and the best of moods!!

And Thank you again for your work!!

Scott N
XxScottxXN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #133
lbls1

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS SOM; 2015 Malibu LTZ
Mike,
A special thanks to you for your insight and passion that went into the 5th gen Camaro. My purchase marked an unusual time and occurrence, because before my 5th gen Camaro I never had any contact with a member of an assembly team with my previous cars. It was a great feeling to get a little note from the factory and to place a face behind a name. Your good luck note will be a momento for a special car and a special time.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do in the future. I will keep tabs and send updated pictures of "Ta'ta" as she grows and matures.

'14 CAMARO ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
lbls1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 08:01 AM   #134
HerRide

Drives: '14 2SS/RS AGM
Oh thank you so much Mike and the Oshawa team for producing such an amazing vehicle and having a hand in putting joy in my life. I fell in love the second I sat in my Camaro and my love just grows every time I drive her. Good luck and well wishes to all of you.

Old 04-18-2014, 08:44 AM   #135
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
My car came through Oshawa in the final week of August 2009. Thanks so much Mike for everything that you and the camaro team have done for us.
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 10:03 AM   #136
Indydriver

Drives: '14 2SS/RS Vert 6M/KTU/NPP/DTA/ARH
I just got involved here in January as I seriously began researching a possible Camaro purchase for the first time. The members and vendors here are incredibly sharing of information-they understand the value of goodwill selling. But to have direct contact with members of the assembly team is unheard of in my experience. Thank you Mike and Oshawa. I will forever cherish this Camaro. I know some members don't like change but just look at that nose! That is worthy of an exotic sports car. And for Mike's benefit, look at that panel seam!!!!Awesome!
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2014, 10:15 AM   #137
DwRed1LTV6

Drives: '11 VR 2LT HHr
Thanks Mike Judge and Everyone at Oshawa Assembley plant.

DwRed1LTV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 02:53 PM   #138
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Mike,

I can not thank you and your team enough for building my HWSE Camaro. It is truly a rare vehicle (especially in Canada), and everywhere I go she gets noticed with a lot of "thumbs up".

Thank you so much!

Mike from Fort McMurray, Alberta.
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
mhoskins76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #139
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Your not done yet!!!

My order is finally in and I am super happy she will be built by the Team in Oshawa!
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Muscle Car Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:46 AM   #140
29er

Drives: 14 1LE Garage King
Thanks super 60 for beeing on camaro5! keep it up! looking forward at my new 1le that the gang in oshawa, will built for me in may? or early june..
many special Thanks to you and your team.
greatly appreciated.
gilles
29er is offline   Reply With Quote