Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 06-29-2013, 01:58 PM   #1
CamaroSS45
Annihilator

Drives: 2012 45th ERL-427 F1X
FS : SOLD - AFCO Dual Pass / Dual Fan HE (and CryO2 - CO2) System...

Guys

ALL SOLD

As always thanks for all of the interest and PM's

Making many changes to my config and looking to sell an almost brand new AFCO Dual Pass / Dual Fan Heat Exchanger I use currently in my KB setup (but could be used in other configs and is). I paid 799+ship new and looking for $600(isn) or reasonable best offer + shipping.

I am also moving a very complete CryO2 Cooling system and would work a very solid and priced well bundle here. I have 2 10lb CO2 tanks - 2 solenoids - purge valves - heat exchanger ring - and CAI intake bobs. All of the info on the system is located here : http://www.designengineering.com/cat...tem-components DEI is a top rate company and I am just changing my setup. I have tons of $' in braided lines and could work with anyone interested. In parts or all. Again : http://www.designengineering.com/cat...tem-components.

PM me on both or either and happy to work with those interested.

Name:  hUdTumk7e5qXsxHl7tWadq3BDkvpXktCvuQtvzOHTgo.jpeg
Views: 521
Size:  140.6 KB

Name:  Pic1.png
Views: 507
Size:  349.9 KB

Name:  tUvgdfa8M7R-ts6Xv7m_McjacEeGyFpUrfkQlHgvvwM.jpeg
Views: 388
Size:  21.0 KB
ERL M3 Superdeck 427 Forged, Dragon Slayer Crank, Black Label Heads : ProCharger F1X Cog - Holley HighRam : Jakes4L80e CircleD - DSS 9" 1400 axles/shaft, BMR Suspension : Extreme Innovations 15 : Squash, Bosch 127lb FI : ALKY Twin Meth

Last edited by CamaroSS45; 07-04-2013 at 12:03 AM. Reason: SOLD
CamaroSS45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 AM   #2
CamaroSS45
Annihilator

Drives: 2012 45th ERL-427 F1X
Many PM's responded to - thanks as always for inquiry ....

Many people have asked about the Heat Exchanger and how the CryO2 works in combination... The net is, they don't have to - or both can attack heat from almost every angle - Exchanger , Intake , Fuel with the CryO2 system...

If you look here - http://www.designengineering.com/cat...tem-components - I have almost every component here, 2 10lb bottles, and will bundle with the AFCO Heat Exchanger. I will also include quite a bit of braided cable and connectors.

If you are looking to battle heat this is a really cool combo - I am pricing this stuff to thin my gear and not to get rich at all - I never do. I am working a few offers and will work with people on this one.

Thx much!
ERL M3 Superdeck 427 Forged, Dragon Slayer Crank, Black Label Heads : ProCharger F1X Cog - Holley HighRam : Jakes4L80e CircleD - DSS 9" 1400 axles/shaft, BMR Suspension : Extreme Innovations 15 : Squash, Bosch 127lb FI : ALKY Twin Meth
CamaroSS45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:20 AM   #3
Joe P

Drives: 01 Camaro SS 12 ZL1 Camaro
Where in Ky are you located?
Joe P is offline   Reply With Quote