Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 08-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #253
JustBill74

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT RS
Dealership: Carfagno Chevy

http://www.carfagnochevy.com/
JustBill74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:34 PM   #254
SeriouslySinning

Drives: 2013 Chevy Camaro 2LT 3.6 V6
Stealership = Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, VA

Seriously Sinning - "Veronica"
Commandment 11 - Thou shall not travel slowly.
SeriouslySinning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:23 PM   #255
SS785

Drives: Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYBMW View Post
Tom Benson Chevrolet, San Antonio +1

... my rear deck lid had rubbed my rear bumper where excess paint had gathered during production. They had me in a week later and repainted my rear deck lid properly, Removed, repaired, painted and replaced my rear bumper. All to superior standards.Next was a discoloration of the leather on passenger seat. When the new leather came in they actually replaced both seat covers so they would match...
I have the exact same issue. I'm still awaiting resolution on mine. I just wish more dealer's shared that level of pro-activeness and pride in their work . Hopefully mine comes through but glad to hear they are out there!
SS785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #256
Caspers2SSRS
Caspers2SSRS

Drives: Summit White 2010 2SS/RS Camaro
Purchased @ Burgaw Chevrolet in Burgaw NC. The dealership has small town atmosphere, because Burgaw is small rural town. The dealership is a great place to window shop or purchase with little of the high pressure tactics of larger dealers. The staff is friendly and the honest owner is always available if you'd like to speak to him directly. The sales team isn't pushy. Moved west after the purchase so service was never a factor.............

Randy Marion Chevrolet in Mooresville, NC.........Large and busy dealership with a friendly staff. Large selection of models, full service parts department. I had the oil pump seal repaired there under warranty, quick and thorough service. Courtesy shuttle provided free.
Caspers2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #257
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspers2SSRS View Post
Purchased @ Burgaw Chevrolet in Burgaw NC. The dealership has small town atmosphere, because Burgaw is small rural town. The dealership is a great place to window shop or purchase with little of the high pressure tactics of larger dealers. The staff is friendly and the honest owner is always available if you'd like to speak to him directly. The sales team isn't pushy. Moved west after the purchase so service was never a factor.............

Randy Marion Chevrolet in Mooresville, NC.........Large and busy dealership with a friendly staff. Large selection of models, full service parts department. I had the oil pump seal repaired there under warranty, quick and thorough service. Courtesy shuttle provided free.
How was your experience with getting the oil pump repaired?
Old 08-19-2013, 03:12 PM   #258
Rented Glint

Drives: Inferno Orange 2LT
Lupient Chevorlet in minnesota is a stealership. We agreed on a price and when my family walked in with a check and a pen out, they told us to write out a check for a higher amount. This was after we shook hands and all on the price.
Rented Glint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #259
FLGator75
Don't Tread on me!

Drives: 2017 Yellow Camaro RS/V-6.
Send a message via ICQ to FLGator75 Send a message via AIM to FLGator75 Send a message via Yahoo to FLGator75
How can I add my dealership to the list the OP started?
FLGator75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #260
kmm1412
The Bolt-On Beast

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM w/CGM Stripes
Lafferty Chevrolet in Warminster, PA is a dealership. Their service department is very professional and courteous. They assign your car to a specific service rep and Joanne, my rep, is the best! She has taken a genuine interest in my car and has assigned it to be worked on only by their best tech, Mike, that does all the work on their Corvettes, when I take it in. When I call to schedule for service, she tells me what days he is available to work on the car, and that's when I take it in for service. Top notch work with no issues. Our family members have bought 4 cars there in the last 3 years and all are as satisfied as I am. Their sales people are also very professional and courteous. I have also heard they are the #1 rated Chevrolet dealer in the Philadelphia area for customer service and satisfaction. Best dealer I have dealt with in 40 years of buying and having cars serviced.
MODS - 1LE Track Pack Suspension Upgrade|Kooks Custom Stepped Headers & HFCs|Cold Air Inductions Black CAI|ADM Performance Scoop|Vmax IBM CNC Ported Throttle Body|Rx Extreme IBM Catch Can & Breather|Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust w/Solo J-pipes|IBM Heritage Grill|LG ZL1 10 Spoke Replica Wheels w/Goodyear Supercar G2 Tires|Z/TA Rear Spoiler|463RWHP/459RWTQ Tune by Dale Cherry

Last edited by kmm1412; 08-20-2013 at 08:40 PM.
kmm1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #261
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARTYBMW View Post
Tom Benson Chevrolet, San Antonio +1

The service department is frigging awesome. Every item I have ever had an issue with it has either been fixed first visit or the second in the case of waiting on parts. My top was replace due to the fraying issue. First time in, no arguments, no discussions, they looked saw the issue and had everything on order that same day. The replacement was done off site. The shop where it was done protected every single part of my car and the top worked better than new. During a routine oil change they noted that my rear deck lid had rubbed my rear bumper where excess paint had gathered during production. They had me in a week later and repainted my rear deck lid properly, Removed, repaired, painted and replaced my rear bumper. All to superior standards.Next was a discoloration of the leather on passenger seat. When the new leather came in they actually replaced both seat covers so they would match. They even broke the headrest on the drivers side by accident. They called me, explained what had been done and provided me with a free oil service to make up for their error. Then when the headrest came in, sent the tech out to my work place to replace it saving me a trip and loss of time at work. On my last visit they found the rear deck lid seal damaged and replaced it. Each and every time I had to bring my car in for work that would keep it longer than that day, I got a loaner Camaro. That's why I keep going back. My buying experience with them had some minor hiccups but the service department is top notch and I am not looking to go else where for a while.
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmm1412 View Post
Lafferty Chevrolet in Warminster, PA is a dealership. Their service department is very professional and courteous. They assign your car to a specific service rep and Joanne, my rep, is the best! She has taken a genuine interest in my car and has assigned it to be worked on only by their best tech, Mike, that does all the work on their Corvettes, when I take it in. When I call to schedule for service, she tells me what days he is available to work on the car, and that's when I take it in for service. Top notch work with no issues. Our family members have bought 4 cars there in the last 3 years and all are as satisfied as I am. Their sales people are also very professional and courteous. I have also heard they are the #1 rated Chevrolet dealer in the Philadelphia area for customer service and satisfaction. Best dealer I have dealt with in 40 years of buying and having cars serviced.
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by patternpilot View Post
Dealership; McCurley Integrity Chevrolet in Pasco, Washington.
I have never had a need to take my Camaro in for service yet, but I have bought two trucks from them, one gas and the second diesel. Both of those needed some work on them at some point and they were promptly repaired, no questions asked. I have always been treated with courtesy and respect by their friendly staff. Sales side shows the same type of commitment for their customers. Their moniker is "We never charge more than MSRP"
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkdamon View Post
Heritage Chevrolet - Columbia, SC
+10 (can I do that?)

Took my 2012 in for the torque converter problem and here's my experience:
  1. Drove up and they greeted me outside
  2. Told them I had an appointment and they honored the time
  3. Explained the problem and they were already up to speed on the issue
  4. had me signed in and had the car on the way out for check ride
  5. in 15 minutes the service agent tells me it is in fact the TC
  6. i'm given a loaner even though I didn't buy the car from them!
  7. They have the part in stock
  8. they make the repair in one day
  9. They also check my dash pad bubble and
  10. I go back next week to replace when the part comes in

This is the most professional and courteous dealership I've experienced in 40 years of car buying!
My hat's off to Levi and his team for all they have done to make my experience an outstanding one. It will pay off as I intend to make my next car purchase with Capitol. Great Job People!
Added

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb4dude View Post
Dan Courville Chevrolet - Sudbury, Ontario Canada
Great service and support, even with several bolt ons.
Can you explain why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLGator75 View Post
Add Ron Anderson(Yulee/Fernandina Beach, FL) to the excellent dealership list.
Why? Can you tell us about your experience with their service department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBill74 View Post
Dealership: Carfagno Chevy

http://www.carfagnochevy.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySinning View Post
Stealership = Lindsay Chevrolet in Woodbridge, VA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLGator75 View Post
How can I add my dealership to the list the OP started?
Just post a review/write up of your experience with a dealership, I then add it to the OP and link the rating to your post.
Old 08-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #262
The Stig

And sorry that I hadn't updated this in a while - haven't really been on Camaro5 much recently.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #263
bkdamon

Drives: Rally Yellow 2012 1LT
Can't believe I screwed that up but it's Capitol Chevrolet that deserves the accolades not Heritage

+1 for Capitol
-1 for Heritage

my apologies

Quote:
Capitol Chevrolet - Columbia, SC
+10 (can I do that?)

Took my 2012 in for the torque converter problem and here's my experience:
  1. Drove up and they greeted me outside
  2. Told them I had an appointment and they honored the time
  3. Explained the problem and they were already up to speed on the issue
  4. had me signed in and had the car on the way out for check ride
  5. in 15 minutes the service agent tells me it is in fact the TC
  6. i'm given a loaner even though I didn't buy the car from them!
  7. They have the part in stock
  8. they make the repair in one day
  9. They also check my dash pad bubble and
  10. I go back next week to replace when the part comes in

This is the most professional and courteous dealership I've experienced in 40 years of car buying!
My hat's off to Levi and his team for all they have done to make my experience an outstanding one. It will pay off as I intend to make my next car purchase with Capitol. Great Job People!
bkdamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #264
LonDowell

Drives: 2012 SS/RS
Dublin Cadillac and Chevrolet in Northern California has been excellent for me. I have both a used 2010 Escalade and a 2012 SS Camaro. Top notch service managers and support staff.
LonDowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 07:47 AM   #265
The Stig

Quote:
Can't believe I screwed that up but it's Capitol Chevrolet that deserves the accolades not Heritage

+1 for Capitol
-1 for Heritage

my apologies
No worries, made the correction to the OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonDowell View Post
Dublin Cadillac and Chevrolet in Northern California has been excellent for me. I have both a used 2010 Escalade and a 2012 SS Camaro. Top notch service managers and support staff.
Can you go into some detail about what service work you had done there? Thank you much.
Old 09-01-2013, 02:18 PM   #266
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Dealership- Champion Chevrolet Johnson City, Tn
Well my car turned over 15,000 miles and a couple weeks ago I noticed that rubber piece had started poking out again like it did a year ago.
I took it in a to Champion and I am amazed at what the dealer has done. First they sent me to the top shop that does all their convertible top repairs. He examined my top, watched it go up and down a few times and took some measurements. He told me the top frame was skewed like it was bent. Not the 5th bow but the frame itself. He called the dealer and recommended the entire top and frame be replaced. I went back to the dealership and they said the area service rep would have to look at it first before anything could be done. I was remembering all the problems people on here have had getting anything replaced much less the entire top and frame. So I was preparing for a fight. Well I got a call from my dealer last Monday, the area service rep Called and approved the replacement without even looking at the car. Needless to say I am shocked.
So now I am waiting for the new top and frame to come in....
Champion Chevrolet in Johnson City Tennessee are a great bunch to work with!