Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #15
Forcer

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS
my car got keyed a few months back on my driver side door 2 7" strips down to the metal. and spit all over my driver side window. 9 am, at sheels while i was getting paintball supplies. in store for 15 minutes, no security camera's. they would have been opening their wallets if i caught them in the act, or paying for medical bills.

some people have no respect.
Forcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:04 AM   #16
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
If I caught someone keying my Camaro, the police would never be called............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:09 AM   #17
lbheat
Echale Gas [COTW 3/10/14]

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS Supercharged
I was given the heads up by certain ppl at work to be careful with my car because I am a manager...ppl can be haters especially if a young person has a nice car...I park it under the cameras everyday now

Its sad that I am more scared to get my car keyed at work where they have cameras then a random parking lot.

Kenne Bell
502 rwhp/ 471 rwtq at 9psi (daily driver...for now)
Performance: Corsa catback, JRE Super Tensioner, dual pass heat exchanger, R1 slotted & Dimpled rotors cryogenically treated
Cosmetic: Giovanna kilis 22", zl1 mailslot bumper, Custom Emblem Pro Badge, painted calipers
lbheat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:11 AM   #18
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
If I caught someone keying my Camaro, the police would never be called............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............
They would be... by someone else complaining about the smell of the dead body.
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:39 AM   #19
CamaroMiami

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS LS3, 92 Camaro RS
I'm sorry to hear about your car being keyed. I understand how angry you must be.

Our cars have produced a new set of envious and jealous people.

My car was in a parking lot away from everyone (covered) and someone kicked two large dents in the driver's side door last week.
CamaroMiami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:46 AM   #20
jmaryt

Drives: 2010 cgm LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshawn View Post
I hope so too it really pisses me off Ive only had it for a few months not even 2000 miles on her yet and this happens. I'll be taking her to the dealer sometime after school this week to see if it can get buffed out because I already tried doing it myself and it didn't work. I think Im going to have to get it repainted.
if it's keyed through the clearcoat,then a reshoot is likely!..these a**holes are cute!..they know if they can get it deep enough,then you have to have it re sprayed!..sorry to hear of your troubles!
jmaryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:14 AM   #21
Sc0rPs

Drives: 2010 2LT / RS - 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowshawn View Post
no I mean parked a little crooked but it was within my one spot I didn't have the back end sticking out or hanging out into the next parking spot. Im guessing it was probably sheer jealousy.
Damn then it sounds like a jealous moron, and was so close to getting the same paint & stripes as you too.

They'll paint it up as good as new soon enough, this kind of crap be it some jealous punk, opening door into, flying rocks on the road, etc. that will take some paint off... only way to avoid is not to drive. I know it's coming to me sooner or later and I only got mine a couple months ago...
Sc0rPs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:58 AM   #22
Tommy Pike Customs

Drives: 2010 TPC Camaro
That sucks. Hope it can buffout
Tommy Pike Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:10 AM   #23
JJ2010

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I don't know why people can't respect other peoples stuff....
JJ2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #24
Silver Ice

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss-rs
People are jealous, no respect. Just for the hell of it I would go back and see if they have any cameras.
Silver Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 10:31 AM   #25
chevyk1

Drives: CGM Camaro 1Lt
It sucks but if it makes you feel any better it could have been a lot worse. Last month my aunts new Mercedes got BRICKED and then a month later (this weekend) my uncles new Caddy got the windshield busted out. They are a old couple and cant imagine them having issues with people but society is just a mess. Hopefully you can buff the scratch out
chevyk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:42 PM   #26
RSHugger

Drives: 1969 RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icandrivejustnotlegally View Post
They would be... by someone else complaining about the smell of the dead body.
Ask Tag what his profession is... then you would understand.
RSHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 06:28 PM   #27
Shadowshawn

Drives: 2010 SW 2SS/RS LS3 M6
wow sucks to hear how bad some of your guys camaros got f'd up. I couldn't wait any longer to fix the scratch since people at school kept asking me about it today when I pulled into the parking lot. I dropped the car off at the dealer, the scratch is all the way down to the metal. Im going to need to have the car re painted and I won't have it till this weekend. . Looks like its back to taking the bus home. :(
Old 11-01-2010, 06:39 PM   #28
KIZE
www.gkiser.com

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, Auto, Summit White. R
Mine was keyed last Friday. Incredible how many people are jealous and childish. Likeva two year old who can't have a toy so doesn't want u to have it either. Mindnumbing.
KIZE is offline   Reply With Quote