Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 11-25-2010, 03:44 PM   #1
Rocklage

Drives: Beast on loan from Hades.
San Diego Chevy Dealerships Which One?

Which one? Or Should I say which service department is cool with mods? At least in the sense that if it didn't cause the problem its not going to void your warranty.

I'm ok with them voiding if I I through on NoS and Supercharger and implode my axles.
Rocklage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #2
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
I've been going to Quality Chevy in Escondido. They new of the mods - in my sig - and still replaced the clutch when I complained a couple of times about it sticking to the floor on aggressive takeoffs. They also knew I had Royal Purple in the tranny and replaced it with the same oil, at their expense.

I don't know about other mods etc, as I haven't broached the topic...
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
Rocklage

Drives: Beast on loan from Hades.
Thanks. Anyone else in San Diego? How about a no bullshit service Rep you guys can recommend?
Old 11-27-2010, 01:52 AM   #4
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Couldnt tell you. So far the only one ive been to was Bob Stall and even so, not sure if i will go back. The only thing about them that i dont really care for is having an 8am appointment, and not be seen until 11. they WAY over schedule for appointments and repairs.

I asked about mods and warranty, and i was told that the only time they would void warranty, is if the mod caused the failure. Im sure that once they open the hood and see a mod, no matter what the service is for, they'll probably make note of the mod in writing just in case.

Best bet, call around and ask.
Old 11-27-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
Yes, I recommend Anthony Palomo as the Quality Escondido Service Consultant. Tell him Michael J. with the black SS sent ya
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote