Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-01-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
craigslist ad Funny

Zhawk showed this to me & I just thought I would share it with you.,

Hey Lime Green Neon Guy (Tweekerville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: see below
Date: 2009-06-30, 11:06PM PDT

Did you REALLY call the people who understand Craigslist's rules and are flagging your improper posts about your crappy car "obsessed ego maniacs"?? Boy, if that isn't the pot calling the kettles black...if there is ONE person here on CL who is an obsessed egomaniac, its YOU! Look at your last post chastising everyone here for flagging you...are these not the rantings of a totally self-obsessed egomaniac???

This is a classified ads list for people who are buying and selling goods and services. It ain't Crimestoppers. Maybe it is you who is an obsessed, whiny, crybaby, egomaniac. You have been whining, crying, obsessing, and acting like an arrogant egomaniac here for six months. And maybe it's YOU that needs to **** off.

You are right. There is no God Of Craigslist. It is self-moderated by it's USERS. And it takes more than one user to flag a post off of the 'List. So while you are trying to call out what you think is the ONE person who is flagging your posts, what you don't realize is that it is probably a different set of people flagging it off each time.

You did get one thing right, however...

"NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK. !!! So STOP acting like they do."

Nobody gives a shit about your crappy old car. So stop acting like they do. Leave Craigslist for what it is MEANT for, and go whine to McGruff the Crime Dog about your damned Neon.

Personally, I am not opposed to stolen car posts. I will not flag them if they have been only posted once or twice. But posting the SAME one for SIX months is a touch much. Your car could be in Florida for all you know. Or at the bottom of a lake. But it's gone, and we are all sick of hearing about it. So f*** off.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote