Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 11-09-2012, 01:35 PM   #29
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Sirius XM: Great technology, great product. However, the Achilles heel of this company is their ABYSSMAL customer service. Everybody deals with morons at some point or another in dealing with companies, or even people in general, but S-XM is hands- down the master of this class. My God, their combined IQs wouldn't create a triple digit number. I could spent a lot of time citing specific, jaw- dropping examples of things that would make ya go, "No way... they REALLY said THAT?!?" but would rather simply summarize by saying that if only they had customer service reps with even a flicker of brain activity, their company could succeed mightily. Instead, they are setenced to plunder along, generating 1/10 of the business they COULD have...
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #30
jsobin123

Drives: 2012 camaro
i get atleast one call a day from sirus/xm asking for me to renew my subscription. and i havnt had the service for over 6 months
jsobin123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #31
babytiger
it's hers...

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
It is weird how Sirius/Xm is hit or miss, just read this thread and tons others that have been written.
I have been a lifetime Sirius member for 7 yrs, NEVER had a single call. We've had XM transferred to the Camaro from 2 previous cars and NEVER had a single call. I've just called, given the new unit number and 2 seconds later its done. Never another call or email.
Very odd.....
babytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:46 PM   #32
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
I'm not to worried if they call me again because I was being serious I will call their manager and I would get free Sirius / XM I am just going to put it pretty simple to their manager.... I said don't call me back, you guys did so either you give me Sirius / XM or I won't renew my thing and you will lose my business and my money and ill be sure to make sure everyone I know doesn't get use Sirius / XM either.... I could probably could a free year that way.... It's not like I didn't ask them to remove me from their list, if they call me again its harassment because I asked them to remove me
so in order to avoid losing your money they're going to give you service for free? i've done the math. sounds air tight.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #33
OnStar Advisor

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_wheel_mayhem View Post
Funny I got a cold sales call from Onstar today. They wanted to sell me phone minutes.
Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry you guys have received so many sales calls about OnStar minutes. If they continue you can send me a message with the number that is being called and I will make sure it is added to our Do Not Call List. Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Jessica, OnStar Advisor
Social Media Team
OnStar Advisor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:09 PM   #34
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
I'm not to worried if they call me again because I was being serious I will call their manager and I would get free Sirius / XM I am just going to put it pretty simple to their manager.... I said don't call me back, you guys did so either you give me Sirius / XM or I won't renew my thing and you will lose my business and my money and ill be sure to make sure everyone I know doesn't get use Sirius / XM either.... I could probably could a free year that way.... It's not like I didn't ask them to remove me from their list, if they call me again its harassment because I asked them to remove me
your last two sentences don't make any sense,especially the last one

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #35
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
your last two sentences don't make any sense,especially the last one
Yes it clearly does.... Reread it man

Except for the second "could" should be "get" but come on man you can decipher that!
Old 11-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #36
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnStar Advisor View Post
Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry you guys have received so many sales calls about OnStar minutes. If they continue you can send me a message with the number that is being called and I will make sure it is added to our Do Not Call List. Let me know if you have any other questions.

-Jessica, OnStar Advisor
Social Media Team

Don't worry Jessica, it's a tough world out there and can you blame them for trying? If they start bugging me too much, I'll be sure to tell them. I'm pretty sure I'll never buy the services, but you never know. Everyone changes their mind sometimes.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:50 AM   #37
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine1 View Post
I have had 3+ XM radios for over ten years and have enjoyed every minute.
I can listen to the same radio shows everywhere I go. I have never had a problem with their cost or service. You get what you pay for!
Me too. I like it on long trips. To each their own I guess.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:50 AM   #38
Bad@ssCamaro
BeckyD Rocks :-)

Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Yes it clearly does.... Reread it man

Except for the second "could" should be "get" but come on man you can decipher that!
Ha Ha! it's those damn double negatives in a sentence that always get me. :(

Bad@ssCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:33 AM   #39
Cpaint

Drives: 2LT RS Ashen Grey
They're just asking for your feedback..Whats the big deal?
Old 11-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #40
Mikey193

Drives: 2012 black ss/rs camaro
hmm i never got any phone calls, but mine is up in december. i dont think im gonna renew it too. hope i dont get phone calls =(
Mikey193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:31 PM   #41
tonyko1
Banned

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible, IBM
Every now and again I think I am going to subscribe to Sirius/XM, as you can also listen to them on your computer (used to be free, now a fee).......but also I have a docking station with a removable Sirius radio I got years ago from an old girlfriend.

Only problem I have is where I live: in a valley surrounded by mountains. Not sure how a satellite can't gets its signal to my radio, but it happens, a lot. And it seems it goes out right when I am really paying attention........okay, how else would I know if I wasn't?
tonyko1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #42
patternpilot

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
I'm not using OnStar but really like XM. I ask them to send an invoice at the end of my trial period and guess what, I got an invoice which I paid by check. No calls and no harrasment. Much batter than free radio. I don't think they even play music, just advertisements.
I will keep my XM radio in service. I just can't figure out why some have so many problems. I just talk to them as I would want them to talk to me. Hmmmmmmmm

LS3, Whipple, Custom Comp Cam, springs, pushrods, timing set, CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop, Doug Thorley TRI-Y headers, Billet Custom Products baffled Valve covers, Mighty Mouse Catch can, ADM FPCM, ZL1 fuel pump, MSD boost-a-pump, Hex Vent hood vents, ProSport gauges(fuel pressure, AFR, Boost), Corsa, 100 cell Cats. Jannetty remote tuned, Pfadt trailing arms, all parts user installed. No Dyno yet. Manual trans. 3.45 gears.
patternpilot is offline   Reply With Quote