Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-30-2008, 02:37 PM   #141
ddennis

Drives: 1978 Z28, 2003 & 2007 Z71,
Thanks Number3 for letting us know where you were this morning in Fenton(St Louis) MO. It was great to see,touch,hear, and sit in this beautiful car; I had thought the first one I would sit in would be my own. Thanks to you and Heather for sharing and putting up with us crazies. Have a safe trip home.

Everybody says: "no Pic's it didn't happen" well here it is, not much but it is the only one that came out. Just found out there is a problem with the camera 3/4 of the xmas pic's were out of focus also.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=78
ddennis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:17 PM   #142
Geno

Drives: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
So the UAW sells the golf course, and related fluff and pays the Pension funds off and all is OK!
Now, my friend, we have a plan!!!
As a retired union factory worker, I always hated that my dues went for perks like the resort and to support liberal democrats and I had no choice.
And before our Ford friend jumps in. You do not have to belong to a union but you must pay the dues to work in a union shop.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:55 PM   #143
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
welcome number 3!!!!

Glad you're on the site -- and thanks for sharing the pics and such with our fellow enthusiasts!

Drive safe! (and tell 'The Lil Messhuggena' that I said 'HI!' )
fbodfather. We got home safe. Lisa saw your note and was appreciative of your well wishes. She wondered how you figured out it was us. I told her you were pretty bight that way.

Hope to see you soon.
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:59 PM   #144
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
fbodfather. We got home safe. Lisa saw your note and was appreciative of your well wishes. She wondered how you figured out it was us. I told her you were pretty bight that way.

Hope to see you soon.

heeheehee! Tell her I was watching her at length from the OnStar satellite!

Glad you're home safe!
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:12 AM   #145
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Please accept our gratitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
heeheehee! Tell her I was watching her at length from the OnStar satellite!

Glad you're home safe!
Scott,

For what its worth, we are so very thankful for HeatherR's husband and Number3's willingness to share the car with all of us.

If it means anything to their bosses, or GM in general, I'd like to have our gratitude forwarded to any it may concern.

Sincerely grateful,

Chris
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:55 AM   #146
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith

Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
Many thanks to heatherR and Number3 for sharing. It has helped the days go by faster.

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:16 AM   #147
FirstLSK
Dude, I love my car !!!!

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS white rally
Quote:

Hope to see you soon.

Number 3, your Camaro told Fbodfather everything that you did:

FirstLSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #148
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
And lucky for my license and company car priveldges, I only had a V6. So what I did was very nice and respectful.

And I must add that Max Power MUST have sped up the video of the car driving away. It looked almost like "anti-social behavior" as one of our Holden Engineers called it.
Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:05 AM   #149
Inspector 17
I love crepes

Drives: 2017 ZL1 NGM A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Scott,

For what its worth, we are so very thankful for HeatherR's husband and Number3's willingness to share the car with all of us.

If it means anything to their bosses, or GM in general, I'd like to have our gratitude forwarded to any it may concern.

Sincerely grateful,

Chris
+Infinity!!
Inspector 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #150
Max Power
C A M A R O

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
And lucky for my license and company car priveldges, I only had a V6. So what I did was very nice and respectful.

And I must add that Max Power MUST have sped up the video of the car driving away. It looked almost like "anti-social behavior" as one of our Holden Engineers called it.
You got me.
You were driving away so calm and professionally responsible, so I had to speed up the video. :-)

Thanks again the opportunity.
CANNOT wait for mine!
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:42 PM   #151
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:

Heeheehee!

I know what you mean --

I've never exceeded 70mph in any company owned vehicle..........

(...........in my driveway, that is.........)

For everyones benefit -- I've known Number 3 and his bride for many years - and they are GREAT people -- and their passion for the product is evident in their wanting to share with you the new Camaro and their drive across the country........

Tidbit: Number 3's bride worked on the Camaro/Corvette Team and was the marketing Guru for Corvette for some time -- she and Cheryl and I worked together as a team -- along with Dick Almond and Sam Prabakaran and Dave Peacy and Fred Gallasch and Art Spong -- -GREAT team -- GREAT times, GREAT cars!
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote