Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 07-26-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking What does APEX Motorsports have in store for C5Fest III?

Camaro5Fest III is 1 week away and the Apex crew can't wait! Final preparations are under way and I wanted to take a moment to list a few of the reasons why you should stop by and see us.

1) Apex Motorsports, Cold Air Inductions Inc., and RX Performance have teamed up to create a Camaro enthusiast's one-stop-shop at Camaro5Fest. Whether you want to learn more about bolt on performance, forced induction, suspension and chassis, or even just making your car look better there will be a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to take advantage of. Just look for the BIG yellow tent with Apex Motorsports logos and you will be in the right place.

2) We are very aware that August can be HOT in this part of the country so we are taking steps to create a bit of an oasis. Not only will our tent provide generous amounts of shade but it will also be equipped with an evaporative cooler that should keep temperatures in check. Be sure to stop in and cool off as needed.

3) We will have a Camaro SS convertible and V6 coupe on display equipped with some of our most popular products. The Apex scoop and washer relocation kit, CAI Inc intake systems, Borla and Solo exhaust systems, WindRestrictor, LED tail lights, Lloyd mats, and a lot more will be installed and on display.

4) Plenty of FREE swag will be available. Apex Motorsports decals and a special edition poster featuring Apex Amanda with be available. We may even have a few surprises as well. Speaking of Apex Amanda.....

5) Apex Amanda will be with us all day Saturday. She will be available for autographs and photos and whatever else we dream up.

And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.

See you all there!

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 07-26-2012 at 05:22 PM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #2
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
A couple of things:

1) With every post you make, the more I wish I was going to be able to attend.
2) Assuming the next C5 fest is in Texas (and I'm getting the feeling it will be), you guys better be there with Rx
3) I'm jealous of your job

That is all.
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
camaro2rs
Account Suspended

Drives: camaro
cant wait!!! i want a washer bottle relocate kit for my v6 can you guys install it there?
camaro2rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #4
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
If I want a TB and catch can from RX in a specific color, say SIM, do I need to preorder?
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:39 PM   #5
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
A couple of things:

1) With every post you make, the more I wish I was going to be able to attend.
2) Assuming the next C5 fest is in Texas (and I'm getting the feeling it will be), you guys better be there with Rx
3) I'm jealous of your job

That is all.
Texas would be good for me. I am from east Texas so it would give me a chance to swing home for a visit. All jobs have their drawbacks, but this one has some HUGE perks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2rs View Post
cant wait!!! i want a washer bottle relocate kit for my v6 can you guys install it there?
We will have them with us but we are not performing installs. The packaging is nice and compact so it won't be hard to get home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp51998 View Post
If I want a TB and catch can from RX in a specific color, say SIM, do I need to preorder?
I would definitely preorder and make arrangements for delivery at the show. It just isn't possible to bring every product is every configuration so if you want something specific be sure to let someone know.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #6
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
PM sent
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #7
PfadtRacing

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Texas would be good for me. I am from east Texas so it would give me a chance to swing home for a visit. All jobs have their drawbacks, but this one has some HUGE perks!
Clicked on an Apex thread for great customer support... stayed for the HUGE perks.

Can't wait to see you guys out there!
PfadtRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Quote:
And one more thing. I would just like to go ahead and say that if at any time during the weekend you witness a herd of midgets streaking either the hotels or the track wearing nothing but Apex Motorsports sticker on their chests and back we had nothing to do with that. Freak things just sometimes happen at these events with no explanation.

Nice meeting you can Paul last night. Can't wait for the fest, I'm sure your tent will be packed! I'll be sure to stop by and check out what you've got to offer.
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #9
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Ordered a great deal of products from Apex and I have nothing but great things to say about them. Look forward to meeting the crew. Especially Apex Amanda......

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #10
edog

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:

Camaro5Fest III is 1 week away and the Apex crew can't wait! Final preparations are under way and I wanted to take a moment to list a few of the reasons why you should stop by and see us.

1) Apex Motorsports, Cold Air Inductions Inc., and RX Performance have teamed up to create a Camaro enthusiast's one-stop-shop at Camaro5Fest. Whether you want to learn more about bolt on performance, forced induction, suspension and chassis, or even just making your car look better there will be a wealth of knowledge and experience for you to take advantage of. Just look for the BIG yellow tent with Apex Motorsports logos and you will be in the right place.

2) We are very aware that August can be HOT in this part of the country so we are taking steps to create a bit of an oasis. Not only will our tent provide generous amounts of shade but it will also be equipped with an evaporative cooler that should keep temperatures in check. Be sure to stop in and cool off as needed.

3) We will have a Camaro SS convertible and V6 coupe on display equipped with some of our most popular products. The Apex scoop and washer relocation kit, CAI Inc intake systems, Borla and Solo exhaust systems, WindRestrictor, LED tail lights, Lloyd mats, and a lot more will be installed and on display.

4) Plenty of FREE swag will be available. Apex Motorsports decals and a special edition poster featuring Apex Amanda with be available. We may even have a few surprises as well. Speaking of Apex Amanda.....

5) Apex Amanda will be with us all day Saturday. She will be available for autographs and photos and whatever else we dream up.

See you all there!

Damn! I was doing so well. I told myself I would NOT look at the picture before I finished reading.

I lied!

What did it say in sentence three?
Update...Build in process, Forged Rods, Pistons and rings, Johnson Lifters, NOVI1500 ECS SC, 13lb boost or more, LS3 Conversion 114/228/241 COMP CAM, Frostbite 4 row Aluminum radiator, 6L80 built, Circle D 6L80 PRO SERIES MULTI 258MM 2D, Stock 3.45 gears, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w/HF cat, X-Pipe, Lingenfelter dual fuel pump, E-85 flex sensor, ATI super damper pulley, Ported TB, 160 therm, Trans cooler, Pedder's sways/end links/sub frame bushings, BMR trailing arms & toe rods, Coil overs. HP/TQ pending
edog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #11
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Can't wait
Old 07-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #12
L99CAMA2011

Drives: One of the baddest handling Gen 5s
Quote:

See you all there!

Most beautiful Camaro driver I ever saw
L99CAMA2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:22 PM   #13
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
And that V6 he's talking about..................Uh, that would be Ruby! Bring on Amanda. Cougars Rule! I am so excited my permagrin is hurting.
Attached Images

Old 07-26-2012, 11:41 PM   #14
xSSkier874

Drives: 17 Silverado, 99 Miata
Quote:
Can i pre-order this?
xSSkier874 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apex amanda, apex motorsports, cai inc, camaro5fest, rx performance