Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-29-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
sparaz
867-5309

Drives: 2010 CMG RS & 86 black Z28 3rd gen
Hydro Carbon Fiber

Yes, I know there were other threads on this and I read them all.. (as many as I could bother sorting through at least).

All the same, I have to ask this question since I couldn't find a definitive answer.

Is hydro carbon fiber three dimensional like carbon fiber (IE can you see reflections of light at different angles) or is it a solid print that is solidified onto the surface of an object.

I have no interest in something that does not have the variation of reflections that carbon fiber does, yet there is a lacking of the real deal. Plenty of hydro carbon fiber aftermarket parts. Does anyone know th answer?
sparaz is offline   Reply With Quote