Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #113
kdbolt70

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahyouknwit View Post
So wait what is this i read about a grad discount? can anyone explain this more and tell me a little bit about it?
College Seniors and Recent college grads get a discount: http://www.gmcollegegrad.com/
2SS/RS Victory Red M6 w/ Black Rallys #3305
Muffler Delete, Lloyd "SS" Floormats, K&N Aircharger, Skip Shift Eliminator, Blacked Bowties
kdbolt70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #114
Yeahyouknwit

Drives: 2003 Mustang Gt Conv.
Ok so this might have been already stated in the thread but i could have misssed it but how much is the supplier pricing for the camaro. after doing the college grad discount is says i will pay supplier pricing. just wondering how much that is
Yeahyouknwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #115
PA FAST
Future Camaro Driver.

Drives: 2009 Escape/2007 Ridgeline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Ive been waiting for it. I will be building it daily just to see it.
Same here, plus I want to be able to calculate tax and all those other fun charges you need to pay for when you buy a new vehicle. Then I will know how long I have to wait until I can buy one.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:29 PM   #116
AH17708
Side Showin

Drives: 96 Impala SS
Employee pricing

The last GM commercial I saw clearly stated that you don't need to be an employee to get get employee pricing...that is something they have been offering to all customers for a while to dig GM out of the whole....I'm sure they will exclude the maro from this discount as well....I don't understand why everyone is arguing over getting the employee discount??
Old 10-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #117
pinkcamaro10
2G1FC1EV1A9110079

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS, 2013 2SS/RS 1LE
Send a message via MSN to pinkcamaro10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AH17708 View Post
The last GM commercial I saw clearly stated that you don't need to be an employee to get get employee pricing...that is something they have been offering to all customers for a while to dig GM out of the whole....I'm sure they will exclude the maro from this discount as well....I don't understand why everyone is arguing over getting the employee discount??
no that was the employee pricing SALE they had going on.

no one is arguing, we are discussing it.
Old 10-15-2008, 12:48 PM   #118
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Taking a look at this pricing guide, what's the difference between item VYY Cyber Gray Stripe Package and item B7W Cyber Gray Metallic Stripe Package?

Also, if you get the car from the factory with code B7W, along with the RS Appearance Package, does that mean the car has rally stripes (two side-by-side) or does it just have one big stripe down the middle? This has been a point of much confusion with the guy at the dealership that I ordered from...

Also, if you get the 2SS, does that automatically come with the interior illumination package, or is that seperate?

If any of these questions have already been answered, I apologize, I'm new here
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:53 PM   #119
ChrisB

Drives: 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Also, if you get the 2SS, does that automatically come with the interior illumination package, or is that seperate?

Interior illumination package comes with leather and since 2SS= leather you will have it
ChrisB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:54 PM   #120
headpunter
Not That sad..considering

Drives: Man
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Taking a look at this pricing guide, what's the difference between item VYY Cyber Gray Stripe Package and item B7W Cyber Gray Metallic Stripe Package?

Also, if you get the car from the factory with code B7W, along with the RS Appearance Package, does that mean the car has rally stripes (two side-by-side) or does it just have one big stripe down the middle? This has been a point of much confusion with the guy at the dealership that I ordered from...

the stripes at the factory are the rally stripes
Old 10-15-2008, 01:12 PM   #121
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Sweet, thanks guys. I can already tell I'm going to go nuts sitting here waiting for the cars to start rolling off the line.

I'm assuming the interior trim kits won't be available until later? I thought I was going to be able to order all of the accessories at the dealership on Monday too, but all the guys had were the workbook and ordering guide...
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:24 PM   #122
MEENGREENGTP
FLAWLESS PRODUCTIONS LLC.

Drives: Grand Prix GTP Comp G
Quote:
Originally Posted by swifttal View Post
Oh yeah, I'm well aware (I know you meant a piece, not a set too for those prices) - I don't realistically expect to pay less than 8k for some nice wide 2/3-piece forged 22s(rear)/21s(front) mounted... (don't expect to spend less than $1500 on zrated run-flats that tall/wide either). Don't want to pay those prices - the rim business is a rip-off if you ask me (unless you race and get hand built products)

But there are also el cheepo companies out there that clone wheels quickly and efficiently - especially with new cars with this high of an expected production run - and I would expect some variant, if not almost exact clone of GMPPs rims - especially when they've had pictures of it out this long
no, the prices io just said is for a whole complete set mounted balenced with a complete of locks for all studs.. see my signature? its my gtp on 22x9.5 MetalFX wheels on Nitto tires i paid 1,800.00 for them out the door LEGIT

i want some body to clone the concept wheels.. omg that would bew wicked...

HUD isnt all its cracked up to be.. after a while u forget its there.. i have one in the gtp, who cares.. im getting this thing NOW. im done waiting

Last edited by MEENGREENGTP; 10-15-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: forgot sumthin
MEENGREENGTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:34 PM   #123
swifttal

Drives: '91 Z-28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEENGREENGTP View Post
no, the prices io just said is for a whole complete set mounted balenced with a complete of locks for all studs.. see my signature? its my gtp on 22x9.5 MetalFX wheels on Nitto tires i paid 1,800.00 for them out the door LEGIT

i want some body to clone the concept wheels.. omg that would bew wicked...
Damn, that's cheep! You work in a local shop or a chain? That would be awesome if they offer some GMPP clones for around 2 grand mounted!
swifttal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 01:49 PM   #124
mkaresh
Account Suspended

Drives: 2003 Protege5, 2000 GS 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenAnyone? View Post
It's actually much more than that. The 2SS comes standard with ALL available factory options. IMO, it is worth it and a very good deal to spend the extra 3 grand for the bundled 2SS. You are getting much more for the price difference which is why GM has chosen to take this path to get people to take the extra step for a little more $

As of right now, No. If you want to get leather u need to get either the 2SS or 2LT. There is a thread where people are expressing their concerns about this issue so who knows, maybe GM will listen and make it a seperate option. remember, there is still plenty of time for change.
2SS does NOT come standard with all available options. The sunroof, RS package, polished wheels, stripes, and Interior Trim Package are extra. Plus all of the dealer-installed stuff.

My site lets you configure a car without having to select packages--it does that for you:

Car prices and price comparisons
mkaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:09 PM   #125
Speedy1975
FASTER!

Drives: Challenger Hellcat, 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkaresh View Post
2SS does NOT come standard with all available options. The sunroof, RS package, polished wheels, stripes, and Interior Trim Package are extra. Plus all of the dealer-installed stuff.

My site lets you configure a car without having to select packages--it does that for you:

Car prices and price comparisons
That's pretty slick. Nice job.

Speedy1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:22 PM   #126
Yeahyouknwit

Drives: 2003 Mustang Gt Conv.
Does anyone know what the supplier price for the 2ss would be? i see invoice dealer and mrsp pricing but dont see supplier.
Yeahyouknwit is offline   Reply With Quote