Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #85
christianjax

Drives: 1999 Trans Am
The Prius is the official staff car of the bleeding heart libearl. They see you in your "Gas Guzzling, polar bear killing, illegal immigrant hatin, gun toting, Patriotic being Camaro and they hate you for it. These are probably the same hippies that started the
fuinyourh2.com site. Where they take pride in flipping off drivers of Hummers.
sickens me.
christianjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:46 PM   #86
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAmish View Post
Grand-Am owners. Its ALWAYS Grand-Am owners. every time I'm at a light it seems a GA will pull up next to me and start inching. I don't even look over anymore, I just pretend to fiddle with my radio, etc.

As for the well meaning, but dangerous attention we get, I also get the swerving. It was at its peek in the first week. I've only seen three Camaros around here total since I've got mine, so I think they are kind of rare still. But anyway, the biggest bonehead move I've seen yet was a guy walking across the street stopping and looking at the SIM SS w/stripes heading STRAIGHT FOR HIM..lol. I'm so glad that didn't happen to me... I woulda probably been laughing so hard I woulda nailed the poor bastard.
Hey! I own a GrandAmage
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:51 PM   #87
philthy

Drives: 1971 Monte Carlo/2010 Camaro 2LT
Mostly Mustangs..especially older ones (spanked a few!)

Believe it or not, I get a lot of older Camaros messing with me. Mostly fourth gen models. Don't they know how to show a fellow Camaro owner some respect?!?
1971 Monte Carlo
philthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 03:57 PM   #88
sabrescamaro

Drives: TB SS and temporarily 2LTRS VR
Land Cruiser or whatever that white trash toyota is called. A big boned woman driving one tried to race me when I had my brother's camaro over the weekend... I was blasting matisyahu, though, while she was blasting Biggie... Whatever, I'm over it.
sabrescamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:00 PM   #89
Rikarus
I can't tpye!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS Victory Red
They neaighbor kid was giving me crap on his awesome Big Wheel! I told my mom, who told his mom to tell him to leave me alone!

Rikarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:04 PM   #90
lil_chef
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTengineer View Post
I know the kind like you .... always thinking the road belongs to you driving like an a-hole because obviously you need to get to your important multi-million dollar deal. If someone is doing the speed limit you have no business either tailgating me or weeping around me and cutting me off.

1) If you tailgate me in my old beater Camaro I will would make you eat my rear end (your fault, ticket, the works....)

2) If you tailgate me in the Z06 and try to pass me agressively I will force you to get back where you belong.

I can't freaking stand when some douchebag comes riding up my ass just to do a ricer flyby when I am doing the speed limit or even over the limit. And if you do not understand why this would bother responsible drivers ... doing this means I have to worry about not only the car in front of me but now also the dumbarse behind.
funny how you pick out a "d-bag" driver then proceed to admit you sink to their level and pull 2 d-bag moves depending on what you drive when someone tailgates you. hypocrisy at its finest.

just because someone drives like an asshole doesnt mean you should put them in their rightful place. thats what he cops are for. there is no need to put other peoples well being at risk because of your pride.
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:11 PM   #91
wullger
Supercharged

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianjax View Post
The Prius is the official staff car of the bleeding heart libearl. They see you in your "Gas Guzzling, polar bear killing, illegal immigrant hatin, gun toting, Patriotic being Camaro and they hate you for it. These are probably the same hippies that started the
sickens me.
No, Mr. Stereotype. Some of us liberals enjoy fast cars and firearms. There's more than one shade of blue, as well as red.

Appearance Mods:
Heritage Grille, ZL1 Replica Wheels
Performance Mods:
Flowmaster ARH Cat-Back Exhaust, ADM CAI, ADM L99-LS3 Conversion, ADM LSA Supercharger Kit, Lingenfelter GT9 Cam, Stainless Power Headers, Detroit Speed Sway Bars, ZL1 Fuel Pump

581 rwhp/535 lb/ft tq
wullger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:13 PM   #92
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
Quote:
Originally Posted by christianjax View Post
sickens me.
Here's a link to submit pics to their site! Be creative!
I suggest pics of wrecked Priuses or seal hunts, stuff like that.

http://www.fuh2.com/submitpicture.php
patriotpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 05:14 PM   #93
Scooter

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
If a prius jumps in front of you , tailgates you or is cutting you off you are driving to slow...lmao
LOL!!!!!!
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #94
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Hey! I own a GrandAmage
There is an exception to every rule.

We all know if its you inching up, you are just trying to get a better look at the car.
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:56 AM   #95
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by wullger View Post
No, Mr. Stereotype. Some of us liberals enjoy fast cars and firearms. There's more than one shade of blue, as well as red.

We are in the minority here though, so you might as well get used to this kinda stuff.

Minority here, majority in government. Where it counts.
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #96
oilman63
rjt ordered 10-15 2ss

Drives: 2010 2SS badass camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotpa View Post
Here's a link to submit pics to their site! Be creative!
I suggest pics of wrecked Priuses or seal hunts, stuff like that.

http://www.fuh2.com/submitpicture.php
Oh chit. I see trouble coming. lol.
oilman63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:16 AM   #97
LadyGreyMyst
ABM & 69 HO RS/SS

Drives: 2001 Z24 Cavalier, ABM 2LT/RS
I have been tailgated by a few people passed by a few, a guy on a harley just flyin'. Mostly because I try and stay close to the speed limit. What I notice the most is the vehicle in front of me huggin the white line because they are looking in the rear view mirror instead of watching where they are going!

Who ever said it is just a car never drove a Camaro! Bought at Champion Chevrolet, Trail, BC July 11/09!
LadyGreyMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:30 AM   #98
oilman63
rjt ordered 10-15 2ss

Drives: 2010 2SS badass camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGreyMyst View Post
I have been tailgated by a few people passed by a few, a guy on a harley just flyin'. Mostly because I try and stay close to the speed limit. What I notice the most is the vehicle in front of me huggin the white line because they are looking in the rear view mirror instead of watching where they are going!
LOL I notice a lot of that to.Maybe they just get close to get a good look.I got a full exhaust on mine.The other night I came into town via back road.A dude on a harley was behind me.Everywhere the road was straight I hauled ass.He got up next to us in town and just kept saying dam that sounds good back there.
oilman63 is offline   Reply With Quote