Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 11-12-2011, 06:39 PM   #1163
ShnOmac

Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
YOu think Okie St. wants to make sure they stay ahead of Bama.......

It's 35 to 0 with 14 minutes still left in the 2nd quarter.

How the F*** did TT beat OU........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
FLUKE

I really dont know as im asking myself the same question.

Fluke.... Any given Saturday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skar View Post
Come on Michigan
Defense good 1st half 2nd half so so

I really don't know what to say about todays game.... A W is a W but we still have a loooooooong way to go. As a runner I am a huge fan of Denard, but as a QB I am officially not a fan. He is just way to inaccurate.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #1164
JUISSD

Drives: 2010 White/IOM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
I really don't know what to say about todays game.... A W is a W but we still have a loooooooong way to go. As a runner I am a huge fan of Denard, but as a QB I am officially not a fan. He is just way to inaccurate.
I know what to say about today's game: hell yeah! The defense beat the snot out of them. The offense didn't capitalize as much as they should have but the defense was outstanding. That's the most important part when you want to win. The offense will eventually come around, this year or next.

As for Denard, like I said before, this is not his offense. He just can't get comfortable with what they're doing. He definitely has the skill to throw the ball. Last year he completed 62.5% of his passes for 2570 yards, 18 TD and 11 INT. Not spectacular numbers but very solid, especially considering most plays were designed runs.

JUISSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:36 PM   #1165
kudzu74
Account Suspended

Drives: SS 08' Trailblazer
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
FLUKE

I really dont know as im asking myself the same question.
Answer: cuz OU suckz...
kudzu74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:44 PM   #1166
kudzu74
Account Suspended

I am so laughing my ass off right now...finally, the fake teams are revealed or more importantly those who do not deserve their ranking...now lets see how the bcs gods wanna shuffle it.

Stanford will not see a bcs NC just like I said and poor BAD Luck finally played a real team...and karma is a bitch for Boise State.

Gotta love the Clemson v. Wake Forest and the Texas A&M v. Kansas State games...WoW!

And yes my boys beat Wofford in their own house which is why we still have the best college football in the south...nuff said...nahnahnahbooboo!!! :-)
Old 11-12-2011, 11:16 PM   #1167
RSokie
Proud owner of Litho #195

Drives: 2011 CGM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudzu74 View Post
Answer: cuz OU suckz...
WHATEVER!

I am glad Boise went down and Stanford also, now if OU can pull it together and win out we will be right up there in the discussion

I am so ready to ruin OSU`s perfect season!
RSokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:12 AM   #1168
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Yes we take down Stanford. Next we take down USC. When are people going to realize we are the real deal. Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-13-2011, 06:46 AM   #1169
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSokie View Post
WHATEVER!

I am glad Boise went down and Stanford also, now if OU can pull it together and win out we will be right up there in the discussion

If...big if, the Pooners manage to get past OSU, they would still be in the back of the line behind Oregon (they win out), and Alabama. See they both lost to a number one ranked team, and as we all know the Pooners lost to a unraked TTU at home....not BCS worthy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNMyTeeth View Post
Yes we take down Stanford. Next we take down USC. When are people going to realize we are the real deal. Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!
No! because the Ducks already lost to the "Real Deal"........LSU!!! LSU and Bama's defense's would eat the Ducks up "again".
Old 11-13-2011, 07:13 AM   #1170
skar

Drives: 2010 2SSRS headers/CAI/tune/corsa,
OHIO st (ha ha )

I don't see any buck nuts chiming in.
Not like last year.

Karma is a fickle bitch.
skar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #1171
kudzu74
Account Suspended

Arrow TIME will tell the Tale of two cities...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSokie View Post
WHATEVER!

Yep, and I so want to see OSU win...gonna be a good game for both...sorta a remnant of this weekend games. Just remember all the smack talk I do is in good fun though I do state my honest opinion of things and how they are and should be in the overall spectrum.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:26 AM   #1172
kudzu74
Account Suspended

Thumbs up +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyMan View Post
If...big if, the Pooners manage to get past OSU, they would still be in the back of the line behind Oregon (they win out), and Alabama. See they both lost to a number one ranked team, and as we all know the Pooners lost to a unraked TTU at home....not BCS worthy!!

No! because the Ducks already lost to the "Real Deal"........LSU!!! LSU and Bama's defense's would eat the Ducks up "again".
But duck tastes so good especially around the holidays. Anyone for Turducken?
Old 11-13-2011, 11:30 AM   #1173
RSokie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudzu74 View Post
Yep, and I so want to see OSU win...gonna be a good game for both...sorta a remnant of this weekend games. Just remember all the smack talk I do is in good fun though I do state my honest opinion of things and how they are and should be in the overall spectrum.
I know .......It will be interesting how it plays out we shall see this evening who jumps who.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #1174
RSokie

Quote:

I did notice the shorthorns lost to Missouri, they loose anymore they wont even be bowling this year!

Yeah but the LSU offense is lack lustre, if and this is a big if. Osu wins out they should win it all which is good for the big 12!
Old 11-13-2011, 12:10 PM   #1175
IOM Black Diamond
HT5 COTW 1/21/13

Drives: 2010 Camaro Inferno 2SS RS 6M
Quote:

If we played LSU right now, we would beat them.
Old 11-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #1176
kudzu74
Account Suspended

Thumbs up +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtNMyTeeth View Post
If we played LSU right now, we would beat them.
I agree. However, Alabama would kill Oregon.