Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 03-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #15
MY CA.ZL1

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #698
Since you have a ZL1s,you may not want another one but if you wish let me know.2012 A.G.with painted red stripe.10 spokes black rims have been powdercoated color of car with spokes polish.
Attached Images

MY CA.ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #16
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
Convertibles

Nice Car......but I'm looking for convertibles for this shoot.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:48 PM   #17
DVader
DVader

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
Still need a black?
2SS/RS
Old 03-09-2013, 11:10 AM   #18
Rob53

I've added a black SS/RS to the roster (DVader). I've also narrowed the shoot date down to the weekend before the Memorial Day weekend. May 17,18 or 19th. If you are on the roster, I need to hear from you ASAP regarding the date that is best for you, and to confirm your participation. There are several shoot locations I'm considering, one of them would make it an evening shoot. That would be the same location as the photo above with the SW lead car, which was done on a parking facility downtown. Another location would require an early morning shoot, and the two other location would be evening shoots. I'll go with whatever the majority wants to do, as far as location. Exact locations will be discussed in private emails. Believe it or not, homeland security follows any mention of groups gathering in any particular city. This I found out planning the Delta Force X shoot. Maybe it was the military operation sounding name we used, but I did get a call asking me what it's all about. So, until I have consensus on a day and time of day, I'll keep the details private. I have many of your cell numbers, and if I don't hear from you in the next few days, I'll text you. We only need 2 more Camaro convertibles to make his happen. I'm confident that they will come within the next few weeks. As soon as I have 9 cars, it's a definite go. Ten would be preferred, but we can do the shoot with nine.
One last thing to consider is that my "Car Shots Models" are wanting to be in the shoot. Is there anyone on the roster now that would object to having a beautiful young woman posed next to their car during the shoot?
Old 03-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #19
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
I will have my Car out by then.....Just moved to San Jose from Chitown, White RS.

Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:06 AM   #20
DVader
DVader

Rob,
Saturday would be best for me. I have a heck of a drive to get there (coming from San Diego). I don't know if I sent you my number, PM me and let me know..as far as Homeland Security: na nana na na!!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:08 AM   #21
DVader
DVader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange5thGen View Post
I will have my Car out by then.....Just moved to San Jose from Chitown, White RS.

sweet!!
Old 03-26-2013, 12:18 AM   #22
King Nothing
Under a Peterbilt

Drives: Rogue, Durango and Camaro
i'm lookin forward to the pics!!
Sold-2000 Camaro SS A4 Hardtop #867 of 8913
1 of 103 Bright Rally Red Hardtop SS A4 in 2000
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS M6 By Berger #11BC21
King Nothing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #23
jpclutch@msn.com

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Convertible
I'm also looking forward to the shoot! Let me know when and where and I'll be there. If you need any help with anything, just let me know.
2013 ZL1 convertible Blue Ray Metallic

Jason
jpclutch@msn.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #24
Rob53

Thanks Jason. DVader, I can make it a Saturday, but either way, it has to be either very erly o late in the evening.

I've seen a few new converts in my area, and I'm trying to recruit them. Hoping to have the roster complete in a few weeks. I'll keep y'all posted!
Old 03-27-2013, 06:39 PM   #25
Rob53

Thanks Jason. DVader, I can make it a Saturday, but either way, it has to be either very erly o late in the evening.

I've seen a few new converts in my area, and I'm trying to recruit them. Hoping to have the roster complete in a few weeks. I'll keep y'all posted!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #26
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob53 View Post

Saturday works best for me too.

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:33 AM   #27
sangerbanger58

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 1LT/RS
Depending what day u guys shoot I wouldn't mind just coming out to hi
Old 04-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #28
Rob53

Bump

Be glad to have you Ricky, but it's still not even official. Response has been very slow, and no new colors added in weeks. If we don't wrap up the roster in April, I'll have to cancel the shoot. Not really motivated to start it up again either. This is/was to be my last "Delta" series shoot.

If nothing else we can do a shoot of whatever 'Verts show up, and make a day of it. My "Car Shots models" want a piece of the action too! The plan is to shoot and have a pool side BBQ after the shoot.

I need to hear from those that are on the roster to see if all are still wanting to do this. I'd also like to know if you'd like to have a beautiful model posed with your car, and if you'd be willing to make a donation to sponsor a model for each car? Contact me directly, and I'll tell you what the donation amount is, it's extremely reasonable, I assure you. So.....please, if you are on the roster, chime in on his....Thanks.......Rob