Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 10-02-2015, 02:25 PM   #1
BlackSmoke

Drives: 2013 Black SS 1LE
Best place to buy 2 color front turn signal bulbs

Where is the best place based on your experience for front turn signals White/Amber with switchbacks?

I see endless bulbs/kits on Amazon, eBay and different online companies but that's just it there are so many on the market what are good ones to go with? The brighter the better.

Before you say Dynamic it's nothing personal but I just have bad luck with them - mainly with products being in stock. I have looked several times for this item on dynamics website as well as LED blue cup holder rings and many items and they are constantly showing out of stock.

So with that said what are other good sources for this kit? I know Oracle makes them and ijoy just to name a few but there are literally tons.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
GM Strut Tower Brace and LED lit door sills.
BlackSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 03:41 PM   #2
ronss

Drives: 2SS CGM/GRND FX/STRIPES/CAI, manual
Oracle is where i got them theyre great they work and they offer a lifetime warranty , what more could you ask for?
Old 10-03-2015, 08:50 AM   #3
BlackSmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronss View Post
Oracle is where i got them theyre great they work and they offer a lifetime warranty , what more could you ask for?

Perfect that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Thanks.
K & N Cold Air Intake, 25% window tint, 2 sets of 6000K LED fogs added, bow ties delete, Pypes catback mid exhaust, MGP Caliper covers, Spyder projection HID 6000K lighting with dual CCFL halos, Technostalgia Rapid Fire LED Tail Lights, blacked out rear bezels, Oracle Ghosted side marker lights, Platinum Ultra Rims, LED tag, dome, trunk lighting, Razzi Ground Effects, Billet Grille, Oracle Concept Mirrors, Eibach Pro Springs,
Old 10-03-2015, 09:28 AM   #4
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
Oracle has a lot of crap out there that is bad quality, beware.

My switchback turn signals came from V-LEDS.com.

I made a DIY a while back: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270160
Old 10-03-2015, 07:01 PM   #5
BlackSmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
Oracle has a lot of crap out there that is bad quality, beware.

My switchback turn signals came from V-LEDS.com.

I made a DIY a while back: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270160
Yeah I am struggling on the search for the oracle set. The times I have found it dished out more bad reviews than good so I am not sure that's the right one for me. Also there are so many different bulb codes!! I just want a nice bright reliable set that is plug and go. Oddly enough I was reading a review just today on Amazon. It was a set of bulbs etc and one of the reviewers said "forget this set and go to V-LEDS". Second person in one day to refer V-LEDS so guess where I am heading right now? V-LEDS!
Old 10-03-2015, 10:27 PM   #6
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
Funny you said that about the blue cupholder set- I've emailed and messaged them over and over asking if/when they'd be back in stock and not ONCE have they responded.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 07:56 PM   #7
MoCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange Camaro
The retrofitsource actually has some in their closeout section for $25 right now. I picked up a pair and had no problems. Vleds is also another good one as mentioned above.
MoCamaro10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:02 AM   #8
ShadowYYZ

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2LT Deep Magenta
I bought some from Amazon jdm Astar extremely bright px switch back shows as unavailable but I'd try the one from sirus led, I got the jdm ones I mentioned and they work flawless extremely bright of course you need resistors
ShadowYYZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 11:14 AM   #9
BlackSmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSummit View Post
Funny you said that about the blue cupholder set- I've emailed and messaged them over and over asking if/when they'd be back in stock and not ONCE have they responded.
Oh yes I have honestly checked their website for I know 6 months? Everytime they are "out of stock". Front signal set for Camaro - "out of stock". I was interested in their RGB rings and I emailed them at least 5 times, posted on here that I needed help on some items in order to place a order - guessing around a $400.00 order and I told them that in my efforts for help. I got 1 response I think in 2 months? I never got a PM from them, I was never asked my phone number so they could call me, they never asked for my email to contact me? Response I got on here was the cookie cutter response of cut and paste "need help? Email us our friendly staff is standing by blah blah".

I'm trying to spend money with you and quite a bit so hey I got a idea! Call ME dynamic?? So yeah members can gloat them on here up one side and down the other about "their awesome customer service and how dedicated they are to us"?? Really?? NOT to me they haven't lifted a finger so I don't get it and I am sure you can tell I'm pretty pissed over the whole thing. It was just wasting my time and I will not beg any vendor, any company to spend my money with them.

Maybe sales are awesome and they are on top of the mountain. REALITY CHECK Poor service, out of stock items will knock them off the top because the reality is there are 50 other companies waiting to take their place. I think in many ways this same thing has/is happening with Oracle. It's a shame and a lot of it stems from forgetting where they came from and your customer is keeping you in business in a very very competitive market.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:17 AM   #10
BlackSmoke

For all that has answered with a source I indeed appreciate it. I will be checking each and every one. I have checked out V-LEDS and they like exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks again.