Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #1
wutshotDJroomba

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS/SC
HID help

Bought a RS headlight kit from Phastek Performance for my non-RS with the 6k HID kit preinstalled. Anyways my issue is I have the HALO rings working because they are in the parking leads, but the darn headlights wont come on. I've hooked the harness up the proper way, positive to bolt in front of the fuse panel, but for some reason I'm getting zero power to the lights. I've checked with a voltage meter all the proper areas and my grounds are set just fine in both places, with no loose connections whatsoever. I want to say it's the Fuse Relay on the harness, but I've already had them resend me one under warranty, neither have succeeded in powering the HIDS. Any suggestions to make them work? perhaps my wiring isn't set up right. Anyone care to share how they have their HIDs harnessed up? I've checked the other forums on here and have hooked up in the steps they've suggested. I've pretty much exhausted all options, so I throw myself at the mercy of the Forum.
"....Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”
-Bruce Lee
wutshotDJroomba is offline   Reply With Quote