Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 01-07-2021, 04:12 PM   #1
Eric_Budzisch

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2ss
Car is running poorly after stop and go traffic

I recently bought a 2010 Camaro ss (L99), it only has cat deletes and has a custom tune by Dynosteve (tune done with consideration of the cat deletes). everything else is stock on the vehicle. The problem starts when I get in stop and go traffic for a really any period over 20-30 minutes. Then my car basically goes into limp mode: seems to hesitate/sputter/jerk at around 2k RPM and continues to hesitate/sputter/jerk as the RPM's increase. As I keep driving in stop and go traffic my idle becomes worse. As of right now no check engine light is on and no codes are thrown (will update if any are thrown). My first instinct was to change the upstream o2 sensors, however after doing that it didn't change anything. If anyone has had this problem or has any suggestions please let me know!!! it is frustrating as it could be a number of things but it seems different from many scenarios as this only occurs after stop and go traffic, with no stop and go traffic my car seems to run perfectly fine
Eric_Budzisch is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jerk, o2 sensor, rough, rough idle, sputter