Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 01-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
Chris-HPS

Drives: 2008Corvette
Afternoon Staintrain,

HPS is more than capable and would love the oppurtunuty to provide you with your goals. 95% of our work is Forced Induction! There is a reason our Single and Twin Turbo kits produce more "USABLE" HP and Tq and we make more HP and TQ overall than the competition per pound of boost! FI is what we do!

Here is what you can expect from us with our turbo kits:
For 2013 and from now on,all of our turbo kits are built with Stainless Steel piping for the hotside for either the single or twin kits. All the coldside pipeing is built with aluminum piping. All welding is tig welded in house by our chassis,fab builders. All hotside piping is ceramic coated and the charge piping going to the TB is Powdercoated to your choice of color. We have also switch to only using Precision Race Turbo's. Since the switch to precision turbo's, coupled with our turbo kit design we have been able to produce higher HP and TQ #'s at the same boost levels. For the wastegates, depending on space available, we use either Turbonetics Wastegates or Turbosmart. The A/A intercooler we use flows enough air to support 1000hp. And best of all, since you have a 2012 V6(LFX) we have the ability to do the tuning in house after your turbo kit is completed. With all these upgrades our pricing will not be as cheap as the competitor, however the quality and longevity will last as long as you own your vehicle!

Feel free to call me Chris @ 678-551-8422 at your earliest convience or stop by and take a look at our fabwork we do and the racecars we are building in house, and we can talk further about your goals and your plans.

Talk to you soon!

Here is pic of a few parts we are using on a customers twin turbo 2012 LFX we are completing.
Attached Images

Chris-HPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:30 PM   #16
IPF-Tuning

Drives: Camaro, CTS-V, Escalade, GMC Sierra
The IPF Sc Kit is 100% bolt-on and 100% reversible, it's a low impact OEM design and installs in 6-8 hours. It's reliable HP, less maintenance, self contained so no need to run oil lines and you will see 414 RWHP on a total stock 2012 LFX. See our build in the January issue of GM High Tech starting on page 64. There is a 6 page build with Pre and Post install dyno. Happy hunting!

Thanks,

Jesse!
IPF-Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 03:53 PM   #17
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport-Ho-Vette
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPF-Tuning View Post
The IPF Sc Kit is 100% bolt-on and 100% reversible, it's a low impact OEM design and installs in 6-8 hours. It's reliable HP, less maintenance, self contained so no need to run oil lines and you will see 414 RWHP on a total stock 2012 LFX. See our build in the January issue of GM High Tech starting on page 64. There is a 6 page build with Pre and Post install dyno. Happy hunting!

Thanks,

Jesse!
That car in the Magazine is mine, and it is fast.... Great kit, looks oem in installation and really wakes up the car. I have over 6000 miles on my kit now and it still gives me huge grins every time I drive it...
Old 01-25-2013, 04:23 PM   #18
Chris-HPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycraft View Post
That car in the Magazine is mine, and it is fast.... Great kit, looks oem in installation and really wakes up the car. I have over 6000 miles on my kit now and it still gives me huge grins every time I drive it...

You have a nice car, however you obviosly havnt driven a turbo car ..

Chris
Old 01-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #19
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris-HPS View Post
You have a nice car, however you obviosly havnt driven a turbo car ..

Chris

HAHA, I have, just not this build. I have been in Redlines Twin Turbo V8 Car several times, it moves...... at close to 900 hp it should. I am working witgh a manufacturer for a twin disc high performance clutch, should be ready fairly soon.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:30 PM   #20
sycraft
COTW 5/06/2013

Chris, will you be at the Pony Wars in Valdosta on the 9th, I will be there..
Old 01-25-2013, 04:33 PM   #21
Chris-HPS

Quote:
HAHA, I have, just not this build. I have been in Redlines Twin Turbo V8 Car several times, it moves...... at close to 900 hp it should. I am working witgh a manufacturer for a twin disc high performance clutch, should be ready fairly soon.
Thats cool. Its good to see you have a sense of humor. I didnt want you to think I was being a azz when I posted that.

Quote:
Chris, will you be at the Pony Wars in Valdosta on the 9th, I will be there..
Yes sir, Me and a few other will be there.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #22
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Quote:
I personally drove this vehicle the other day, quite impressed with the power delivery, smoothness and the overall quality fit and finish of the IPF Kit...

So we became vendors for the IPF kits
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #23
Sikoriko

Drives: 2011 V6 IOM
I like those suspension parts, more eye candy
Sikoriko is offline   Reply With Quote