Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 06:38 PM   #1
Muscle Car Lover

Drives: 2014 2SS M6 "CHRISTINE"
Early Notice - Fantasy Football League

LOVE the NFL and had never played Fantasy until 2012 at my new job at the time. It was pretty fun and I liked it. Played last year as well. Two championship appearances, two losses. Seems I am like the recent NE Patriots (hurts to say!).

Anyways, would love to have a league with C5 members, I play on ESPN. I can set it up later on but just gauging interest.
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 06-05-2014, 07:00 PM   #2
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
we already have 2 or 3 c5 leagues. i'm sure when it gets closer, the mod that runs it will make a thread or bump the old one.

you can throw your name in the hat, if there is anyone that doesn't rejoin.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:02 PM   #3
PoorMansCamaro

actually, Mindz started last years thread on 6/4. he's slackin!!! lol
Old 06-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #4
Burn Notice24

Drives: 2012 Camaro Convertible
I'm interested.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:42 PM   #5
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
we already have 2 or 3 c5 leagues. i'm sure when it gets closer, the mod that runs it will make a thread or bump the old one.

you can throw your name in the hat, if there is anyone that doesn't rejoin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
actually, Mindz started last years thread on 6/4. he's slackin!!! lol
Cool! Yeah I want IN!!! If needed we can add another. Let's see how insane I can drive my wife with a new Camaro and Fantasy Football multiple leagues
"But, House Mormont remembers. The North remembers! We know no King but the King of the North whose name is Stark. I don't care if he's a bastard. Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins. He's my king–from this day until his last day."

Mods: ARH headers and hi flow cats, VMAX ported throttle body, CAI air intake, Slowhawk Performance tuning
Old 06-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #6
MYDLIFECRISIS

Drives: '12SS/2SS/45TH-'06 2500HD/Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Cool! Yeah I want IN!!! If needed we can add another. Let's see how insane I can drive my wife with a new Camaro and Fantasy Football multiple leagues

I started playing FF in 2010. My wife says it is crazy how much time I put into it. Bought my car in 2012. My wife says it is crazy how obsessed I am with it.

Good luck my friend!

Old 06-05-2014, 07:59 PM   #7
AKA-22

Drives: ELLE-1
im in
Old 06-05-2014, 07:59 PM   #8
Muscle Car Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYDLIFECRISIS View Post
[/B]

I started playing FF in 2010. My wife says it is crazy how much time I put into it. Bought my car in 2012. My wife says it is crazy how obsessed I am with it.

Good luck my friend!
Would love to play the league with you friend! I think we can get enough interest to get a good group together.

Old 06-05-2014, 08:02 PM   #9
PoorMansCamaro

I was in 9 leagues last year. a bit hectic for me. i'm going to go down to 3 or 4. lol
Old 06-06-2014, 04:09 AM   #10
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I'll be in again
Old 06-06-2014, 08:25 AM   #11
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
In....

Hoping for a better year.

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Old 06-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #12
Muscle Car Lover

Awesome! We got plenty of interest. I will bookmark this email for the early responders. In a month or so I will start gathering info from members and get the ball rolling.

Old 06-06-2014, 06:06 PM   #13
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Lover View Post
Awesome! We got plenty of interest. I will bookmark this email for the early responders. In a month or so I will start gathering info from members and get the ball rolling.
You might want to hold off on that. As another person said, there are at least 3 leagues going (and have been going for a while. One is a keeper league, then there are 2 other leagues (since the first one filled up, had to make the second one). I also run an IDP league for those that are truly insane.

If you want to try to run another league as well, you can try. Honestly, I am ok doing the 2 leagues I'm already in...not sure how others feel.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:11 PM   #14
Muscle Car Lover

Steve Dallas,

I am not in the other leagues and I imagine there will be quite a few. I don't do keeper leagues and all that. If there is a designated "official" C5 league this thread WAS NOT IT. And I am sorry if folks got confused. This was a stand alone deal.

Plenty of time to figure this all out.

Closed Thread