Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 11-27-2013, 10:31 AM   #155
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
OK, Sea Coast Chevy here I come...I think I need a Stingray now...
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 03:04 PM   #156
AzItaliaSS

Drives: 2010 2ss RJT LS3 GONE....
wow makes the camaro look like a boring box lol

VARARAM, SWSP 1 7/8 LT'S,X-PIPE,CAT DELETE,DYNOMAX RACE BULLETTS, LSR SHORT SHIFTER ,CUSTOM BLACK EMBLEMS,MPD1 SPOILER, HP TUNE BY GEARHEAD GARAGE, INTERIOR ABL LIGHTING, CUSTOM STRIPING BY BEAVER STRIPES, EIBACHS
AzItaliaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #157
Normagene

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray M6 ZL1
Took a ride yesterday to checkout my last two "must see" in person colors. The Arctic White and the Cyber Gray. The White one was loaded, 3LT w/Z51, Mag Ride, Exhaust, and full body length dual carbon flash stripes. Almost the way I would build it except it had the Carbon Fiber interior and the Sueded Micro-fiber interior trim pkg. Outside exactly the way I would order! Really wanted to see those inside packages. Hour drive and both cars are gone, the White one was picked up a few hours earlier. Very Disappointed. So still have those colors on the "must see" list. Had a Torch Red, seen it and don't care for that color.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Normagene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:49 PM   #158
Bosse'sBoss

Drives: '16 Camaro SS 6 spd manual transm.
It is an easy one. I will go first with the Stingray w/. the Z51. But if you had to compare it VS the Z28, then it will be very hard to decide.
Bosse'sBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:02 AM   #159
Stingray
just can't get enough

Drives: a bunch of fast toys...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Normagene View Post
Took a ride yesterday to checkout my last two "must see" in person colors. The Arctic White and the Cyber Gray. The White one was loaded, 3LT w/Z51, Mag Ride, Exhaust, and full body length dual carbon flash stripes. Almost the way I would build it except it had the Carbon Fiber interior and the Sueded Micro-fiber interior trim pkg. Outside exactly the way I would order! Really wanted to see those inside packages. Hour drive and both cars are gone, the White one was picked up a few hours earlier. Very Disappointed. So still have those colors on the "must see" list. Had a Torch Red, seen it and don't care for that color.
That's disappointing to hear! Have you checked out MacMulkin Chevy in Nashua, NH yet? I was close to getting a white Z51 there before I found my silver one soon after... I believe they're the 2nd largest Corvette dealer (or in the top 3) in the country and from what I hear they always have units in stock to see and possibly even to test drive. I think it's approx 90 mins away from your neck of the woods so calling beforehand or setting up an appt. would be beneficial.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosse'sBoss View Post
It is an easy one. I will go first with the Stingray w/. the Z51. But if you had to compare it VS the Z28, then it will be very hard to decide.
Yes it would but as we all know two totally different kinds of cars... would be nice to have both!
Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #160
Normagene

IMO, I see the ZL1 as a Muscle Car and the Stingray as a Sports Car.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:29 AM   #161
Normagene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
That's disappointing to hear! Have you checked out MacMulkin Chevy in Nashua, NH yet? I was close to getting a white Z51 there before I found my silver one soon after... I believe they're the 2nd largest Corvette dealer (or in the top 3) in the country and from what I hear they always have units in stock to see and possibly even to test drive. I think it's approx 90 mins away from your neck of the woods so calling beforehand or setting up an appt. would be beneficial.

Yes it would but as we all know two totally different kinds of cars... would be nice to have both!
Hey thanks for the dealer info. Checked it out just briefly and Wow what a huge selection. I'll see if I can find any that have the Carbon Fiber and/or Sueded Micro Fiber interiors as well as any that have the full body dual stripes. Its a long drive, but can always make a day of it! I'm only in the "looking" phase, really want to see as many of the options as possible. Even if its not on the color/interior I would choose, still nice to see it in person. Again, thanks.

Old 03-19-2015, 05:26 PM   #162
snarky
ultracrepidarianism

Drives: '14 1SS/RS/1LE/NPP '18 Accord Sport
BOTH !
Old 03-19-2015, 07:25 PM   #163
SWAG1LE

Drives: 2013 1LE
Why not shoot for a 2012 or 13' Z06? Just another option. They are coming down now that the C7's are here.