Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-16-2013, 01:30 PM   #57
DandDC09

Drives: '10 2LT/RS, '13 Malibu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino79 View Post
Lol, that's funny. I went a long time w no Sig. Doesnt change who I am though. I post more in the technical forums and have plenty of posts and vids in the drag section. But I guess I need an avatar to be a trusted member.
NO SIG?! Now that you have one up, doesn't help you now! We've got our eye on you!

On another note.... Is that bridge still for sale?
Old 01-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #58
ssdanny69

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle SS View Post
I'm not in a position of enough knowledge to complain without consulting, and it was the holiday season so I happened to have bigger fish to fry. .
You had me at fish fry! Cod or catfish?
ssdanny69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #59
Rhino79

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99/Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandDC09 View Post
NO SIG?! Now that you have one up, doesn't help you now! We've got our eye on you!

On another note.... Is that bridge still for sale?
LOL I always had a sig, just no avatar. Now I have one of those up.
Rhino79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #60
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman96 View Post
I have an issue with this. Your for sale thread stated 10,000 miles. There was no mention of missing hardware. If I had bought it from you, I would expect it to be like new.
after asking him a few questions, he admitted the part came on his friend's car, which means it may have been used on any number of cars before that one, he has no idea

Last edited by Muscle SS; 01-18-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Muscle SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #61
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssdanny69 View Post
You had me at fish fry! Cod or catfish?
im more of a catfish man. I make some mean catfish nuggets
Old 01-17-2013, 11:47 AM   #62
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino79 View Post
Can I have my negative rating removed since the buyer did indeed get the parts, and installed them and they are clearly working. All this was done before trying to rip me on here and they havent even posted pics they said they would post to show this horrific damage.
not horrific, just unacceptable.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #63
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
All of this and still no pics of said damage on an already installed used shifter. I know if I wasn't happy with it's condition I wouldn't have installed. I would have tried to get my money back.

Seems like a case of buyers remorse for buying a used part that wasn't research well enough by the buyer before purchasing
you are correct, i feel as though i didnt do enough research as to just how "used" this part was.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:03 AM   #64
Rhino79

Pics? If u felt it was unacceptable, why accept it and then bomb me on here. Not once did you express to me you felt that way.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #65
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Why not disclose that you were unaware of its condition or note that it had been beaten with a hammer? Pics have been added to the first post. Doomsjayjesus081 seemed confident he could make the part work, which he did, but the headache was not worth the discounted price over new.
And I did tell you that the part was not up to par, but you're only response was your confusion as to how it could've been installed backwards. In my experience, it is tough to get PayPal on your side in a claim if only disputing a detail, such as how "used" an item is, and I had already waited the 2 weeks it took you to send it, the week that it got held up in the USPS system, and finally finding time with 2 of my car club guys to get this going I did not have the patience to see if you would be understanding enough to take back an item that you were obviously unaware of the condition of.
The intent of this thread was buyer beware, not flame you. Even had I requested the return, an you accepted, I would say you would've deserved a negative feedback based on the nuisance of not shipping in a reasonably quick amount of time and not disclosing important details, just referencing a link that you clearly never checked the parts list of.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #66
Rhino79

I didnt ever notice it being hit with a hammer. Actually the stick was still bolted together until I went to package it for shipping, at that point I took the handle off the shifter assy. I don't think it was in unacceptable condition due to the fact that it is a working piece. It WAS missing screws, for the shifter assy and you let me know that. I do admit, I overlooked that they were hurst specific. 2 screws missing, and it has some wear and tear. Its used, and obviously still getting used. Negative feedback works both ways, you sat on the part for a while, then installed it even though you werent pleased with its appearance. Thats not my fault that YOU did not try to resolve your concerns with me. Yes the shifter has some marks, and dings, nothing in a place where it is seen, and nothing that effects its funtion.

Maybe next time, you should try to communicate with the seller and try to resolve something before complaining. You clearly and admittingly did nothing to try to resolve this prior to posting this thread. Hell, I even had to keep harping for you to post pics before you did.

Thanks for the pics, hope you like the shifter, I'm done here, you'll recieve your feedback shortly as I tried to wait on a moderator and pics before doing so.
Old 01-18-2013, 07:26 PM   #67
Muscle SS
All blackkk

The part where the missing screws attach the shifter to my car was warped, due to being hit with a hammer. The "ears" were no longer on a level plane in order to easily line it up properly in my vehicle, which caused much extra time and elbow grease to properly install the shifter. As its a transmission item, cosmetically, condition does not matter. However, when the condition is such that it makes installation more difficult or such that it shows improper installation on a prior vehicle, it makes your item not in typical "used" condition. I contacted you, letting you know I was unhappy before this popped up, but other that warn others of your sketchy selling techniques, I had very little else I was going to do once I had the part installed.
PS: you keep forgetting that I asked if the OEM knob adapter was included, and you sent me the hurst link with an item list PDF showing that the oem knob adapter stick was included, but it was not included.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:02 AM   #68
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotaman96 View Post
I have an issue with this. Your for sale thread stated 10,000 miles. There was no mention of missing hardware. If I had bought it from you, I would expect it to be like new.
Stated 10,000 miles, but once grilled about damage, said it came installed on his friends car, so no way of knowing 10k miles
Old 02-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #69
yotaman96

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS1LE 2000 Trans Am WS6
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro66 View Post
untill you post pic. you look wrong in this mess. HELLO WERE ARE THE PICS. HELLO ANYONE HOME
Page one.
2015 Ram Crew Cab Cummins
yotaman96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:26 AM   #70
IndeedSS1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
The pictures look awful. Why would anyone do that to the parts

She is only memory now.
IndeedSS1 is offline   Reply With Quote