Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-16-2014, 07:07 PM   #1
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Thumbs up The Rag Company

Purchased some microfiber towels from the rag company (that's basically all that they sell) and have had a positive experience.

Out of the ~30 towels I bought, all were high quality microfiber pieces that would have cost significantly more elsewhere. In fact, some seemed to be the exact same as towels I had spent more for elsewhere.

There were two towels I had issues with - the stitching was coming apart. I called, and in less that 4 minutes I was off the phone after having been told to keep the towels I had and two fresh ones would be on the way, with some freebies thrown in for my inconvenience. In less than 10, I had an email stating that tracking had been created and was ready for pick up.

Not all companies can afford to replace items for customers when their product is defective (not all companies sell items as cheap as towels), but I was still impressed with how easy the whole process was for me. Didn't even have to send pictures of the defective item, just said it was messed up, and they said new ones were on the way.

Well played, Rag Company!
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:09 PM   #2
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
I've ordered from them, they make great quality products and have top notch CS.

Sent from my 2SS/RS
Old 07-19-2014, 09:18 PM   #3
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Shipping from Idaho(?) to Baltimore took 2 days. They even threw in a freebie cloth and a personalized apology note. 5 stars!
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote