Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 04-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #1
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Anyone heard of or seen a large gathering of Camaro's for a Dodgers or Angels game?

I have seen on other threads that the Philly's and the Mets have had a large number of Camaro's delivered to a central location for a mass showing at a baseball game. Each of the cars will be given a "commemorative badge" of the event.

IF this is how GM is planning on launching the marketing campaign, I would love to be at the game when the cars show up!

Are there any members near either of the LA teams, Padres, Giants or A's that have seen or heard anything about this event from your dealer? Any of the dealers that are here if you've actually been given a heads up of the event can you please spread the word so we can make sure that we can attend, PLEASE!!!

The event on the 6th, are you guys expecting a large turnout of 5th gen cars to show off?

IF the East Coasties are the only ones getting this treatment I won't be amused!

Here is a link to the other thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20200

Old 07-20-2009, 11:59 PM   #2
carbon755

Drives: 85 iroc
dose anybody know where to get carbon hood
carbon755 is offline   Reply With Quote