Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Deutschland

Old 10-04-2011, 04:24 AM   #1
Phase V
Summer

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM w/ Black Stripes
Send a message via AIM to Phase V Send a message via Yahoo to Phase V Send a message via Skype™ to Phase V
Safety Inspection...

So I finally got my vehicle over here and my car failed her inspection because the exhaust is too loud. I'm running KooKs Headers w/ high flow cats and the borla ATAK catback exhaust. It ran 108dB :(

Restoring or need parts for a Chevy. Look no further than Don's East Coast Restorations
Phase V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 06:24 AM   #2
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
:( try another place? Maybe where they aren't as strict?
Old 10-23-2011, 12:11 PM   #3
BlkBty

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase V View Post
So I finally got my vehicle over here and my car failed her inspection because the exhaust is too loud. I'm running KooKs Headers w/ high flow cats and the borla ATAK catback exhaust. It ran 108dB :(
No matter were you go your going to fail.. When I was stationed there in 05-09 I had a 05 SRT-4 and they pulled that crap on me.. But.. My car was turbo'd and Dodge did not put mufflers on it (FDOT considers the turbo a muffler) because of the turbo so I had to get the paperwork from Dodge that proved that.. Once I did they passed me..

Basically your going to have to put her back to stock to pass..
BlkBty is offline   Reply With Quote