Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 07-20-2009, 12:11 PM   #1
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Hey Dayton area Camaro owners!

Besides the Camaro the belonged to the owner of the dealership where we ordered ours this past weekend, I have not seen ONE Camaro on the road. We live over off of North Fairfield near the Beavercreek Mall which is one of the busiest places in Greene County (besides The Greene). You would think I would have seen at least ONE Camaro by now.

So if you don't mind me asking, I'm curious to know what the colors of your Camaros are and if they have stripes and if any of you plan on being at the KMART across from the Greene on Friday afternoon because Hubby and I would like to see them.

Thanks.
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #2
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
Hi and welcome to the forum! I have been out of town a lot lately, which could be why you haven't seen mine around (see below). There are usually several of us at the KMart cruise-in on Fridays - we usually start talking about it that day or the day before on the OHIO CAMARO OWNERS REPORT HERE thread, which I saw you found. As long as the weather is decent this Friday, I'll be there, although I won't be able to get there until 5:30 or 6, which means I'll probably be stuck back near KMart.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:46 PM   #3
prostock69
Female Muscle Car Nut!

Drives: 2010 RS/SS IOM Camaro
Thanks! I hope to see you there! Your car is beautiful! What would be a good time for us to show up and how long does the cruise-in last?
prostock69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:58 PM   #4
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock69 View Post
Thanks! I hope to see you there! Your car is beautiful! What would be a good time for us to show up and how long does the cruise-in last?
Cruise-in goes until 9:00, but I didn't stay that long the day I went. Lot of great cars there, a couple people from this site too.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Hey & welcome to the forum! There are a couple of us that usually go out to K-Mart, when we are off of work. In the past there have been quite a few colors showing up, red, black, silver, yellow w/ black stripes, ibm (mine & ladyinblue's car). As for times for the show, people start showing up as early as 3-330.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Cruise-in goes until 9:00, but I didn't stay that long the day I went. Lot of great cars there, a couple people from this site too.
The show actually goes later than that, on quite a few occasions I have been at the show all the way until the parkinglot lights turn off, which is about 11:30. We will hopefully have our car back by friday and we will bring him out there. He's currently up north getting a new exhaust put on him from Corsa. If he's not back, I will be out there in my truck, so everyone look for a low dark green ford ranger. I'll try and park where we normally park the 'maro. Hope to see some people there!
Old 07-20-2009, 06:47 PM   #6
LadyinBlue

Drives: 260HP/242TQ
Welcome back, EM! Hope you had a great time! As you read in RS_Man's thread we are still awaiting the release of Merlin from the clutches of the mad scientists at Corsa. So we may need to come and drool on your ride Friday night - although your dogs do an excellent job of it all by themselves :-)
LadyinBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #7
EarliestMemory
RED HT RS

Drives: 10 VR 2LT/RS Camaro, 06 Harley
LOL yes they do! Thank goodness for a soft cloth and Zaino spray. (For those I haven't met, I'm the short chick with two Rottweilers. )

I'm trying to get to work a little earlier and working thru lunch a couple days so I can hopefully get there a little earlier than my usual 6-ish. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Old 07-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #8
RS_Man

Drives: '13 Sonic RS 1.4T M6
Hey guys I'll be out tonight, unfortunately neither Merlin nor Ladyinblue will be out. Merlin is still up with exhaust work *** WHICH IS FINISHED!!! *** We go & pick him up Sunday. Ladyinblue is going to the celtic fest so she will not be there. I'll be in a dark green ford ranger, I'm gonna try and park where merlin usually is so keep an eye out for me! If anyone needs me 2 drive any of their other cars, give me a call. Hope 2 see lots of people there tonight, the weather is amazing!!

Last edited by RS_Man; 04-18-2011 at 02:30 PM.
RS_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #9
ironpeddler

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Hey everyone. Can't believe this was the first thread in this forum section lol. Who wants to live in Dayton?!? Nah just kidding it's alright. Anyway don't hate, I have a 2010 shelby gt500. Had a camaro on order but cancelled and bought the shelby instead. Looking to see what goes are around here with anything pertaining to cars...car clubs, nights, cruises? Hope to see some of you on the road
ironpeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:47 PM   #10
5th_GEN_SS
Junkie

Drives: SIM 2SS/RS M6
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=202540896452251

little get together to see Fast Five coming out if anyone is interested!