Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 02-20-2014, 08:09 PM   #15
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9

Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikaRokBowTie View Post
Smooth,so far this truck is a huge improvement over the last one.When the spy shots started coming out I wasn't sure about that dash layout,but it's nice,I'm still figuring out the electronics though
I'm not sure why these aren't selling well. They're advertising the crap out of them and everybody I talk to love theirs.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:56 PM   #16
G-Oil Guy
Where am I?

Drives: Zoe the ZL1, 2012 Frontier
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
I'm not sure why these aren't selling well. They're advertising the crap out of them and everybody I talk to love theirs.
I'm betting it has to do with the massive incentives/discounts that dealers were giving on remaining 13s in order to clear out inventory. That coupled with the (legitimate) price increase probably drove people to buy out the remaining 13 stock.

I bet you see sales increase this Spring/Summer
Old 02-20-2014, 09:27 PM   #17
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Probably because Ford and Dodge makes trucks that look much better and perform as well if not better. I have to buy the 2500 or 3500 chevy when I buy a chevy because the 1500s haven't done anything for me in a long time.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:48 AM   #18
chrisx66

Drives: 66 Chevelle 8:02 @174
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
Probably because Ford and Dodge makes trucks that look much better and perform as well if not better. I have to buy the 2500 or 3500 chevy when I buy a chevy because the 1500s haven't done anything for me in a long time.
Way to shit on the guys thread, it's his money and he bought what he wanted. Why don't you kick him in the nuts while you're at it.
chrisx66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:37 PM   #19
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisx66 View Post
Way to shit on the guys thread, it's his money and he bought what he wanted. Why don't you kick him in the nuts while you're at it.
I know what you're saying. Thank you. Sorry OP. I'm sure it's a nice truck. Enjoy.
I was just offering a reason for the lack of sales. Maybe I'm wrong. Good luck with your new ride.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #20
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by LikaRokBowTie View Post
Well the Camaro was not working out as a daily driver for me,so I went to my local friendly Chevy dealer and proceeded to make a deal on a SW Silverado LTZ/Z71 Crewcab with black leather heated/cooled seats,Bose sound,20in chrome wheels and a few other options,I am much better off with a truck,the Camaro will be missed,but life goes on!It was barely driven hope it goes to a good home.The End
Congrats on the Silverado! #TeamChevy

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote