Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 05-20-2010, 10:14 AM   #127
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
All
It's AWESOME to see the Pace car on the track, after seeing it in the studio since November. It really looks good outside on the track where it belongs, so thanks for posting picts!

Heading down to the race for Sat. and Sun., can't wait to see the car in action!

-Atom

PS: The actual Pace car fender badges are pad printed in color, but we wanted to use a cloisonne' badge for the actual replicas, and they were not ready in time for the actual Pace cars that were due in December.
Thanks for the info!! Welcome! I hope you have a great time here in Indy!
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:17 PM   #128
OldSchoolCamaro
Living the American Dream

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/2SS Rally Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atom View Post
All
It's AWESOME to see the Pace car on the track, after seeing it in the studio since November. It really looks good outside on the track where it belongs, so thanks for posting picts!

Heading down to the race for Sat. and Sun., can't wait to see the car in action!

-Atom

PS: The actual Pace car fender badges are pad printed in color, but we wanted to use a cloisonne' badge for the actual replicas, and they were not ready in time for the actual Pace cars that were due in December.
I have to say, it looks so much better this year. I really like the color scheme, design, stripes, etc. Top Notch!!

Been to the track 6 times already this month, going at least 2 more times next week. Unfortunately, I won't be making this year's race as my son is graduating from HS. I feel fortunate of enough having gotten to drive around the track in my Maro last Saturday, so not going to the race isn't all that bad.

Welcome to the forum!

C5 Indiana Camaro Club

Central Indiana Camaro Club

OldSchoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 01:25 PM   #129
dragom
2G1FB1EV3A9121989

Drives: Rally Yellow RS Coupe
Found out about the 29th of May It is owners appreciation night there will be 600 corvettes and camaros out at the track and a parade lap will be done so even after missing the last one for my car being painted I am still going to get to do a lap. Yeah!!!
dragom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:00 PM   #130
Atom
GM Design

Drives: 1968 RS/SS Camaro
Race Day

All
Here are a couple picts from the starting line the day of the race. It was awesome to be a part of such a historic day.......
The Camaro's performed flawlessly! Most people really liked the look of them, which always makes u feel good.

-Enjoy!
Attached Images

Atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #131
OldSchoolCamaro
Living the American Dream

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/2SS Rally Yellow
Great pics of the pace car on race day. Look'n good!!

C5 Indiana Camaro Club

Central Indiana Camaro Club

OldSchoolCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote