Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 07-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #911
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by osito129 View Post
Yeah I had been in the market since I was about 4years old, and once I saw the proposed SGM on the 2010's I told my wife that it was time to pull the trigger. She made me wait and i am actually glad I did, I don't think I would have been happy with the 6 cyl (nothing wrong with them I just can't see spending the $$$ on a dream and selling myself short). Once she gave me the green light, I worked with dealers in PA, NC, and NM and found a used one with everything I wanted for a price I was happy with in HOU, TX. The rest is blissful history.

I understand what you mean about your dream and selling short. (And no offence taken, by the way.) I was the same way when we went to the dealer in 2010. It's a long story about how it worked out, but suffice it to say, I've never looked back. We made so many terrific memories and friends in the last two years with that car, that I wouldn't trade it for a ZL-1. The way I look at it, it has plenty of horsepower to get me to our next adventure quickly, and we'll look darn good doing it too...

Glad to know you're interested in coming! I'll put you on the maybe list. Hope you can make it. I still haven't finalized the time yet. Let me know what fits your schedule best. And if you happen to run into Sergeant Batman on base there...tell him he can come too!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:51 PM   #912
MonsterV6

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedReality View Post
Today, I was going for a little cruise and I saw an IOM SS (I think) across the intersection in the left turn lane at 104th and 240th in Kent. I turned right (the direction he was about to go), and gave a salute as I went through the intersection. Not even sure if he saw me, but the green lights are hard to miss.

Then tonight, I was in my driveway washing my Camaro, and a black 2012 LT rolls by and sees me. I noticed he had exhaust done, and it sounded pretty good. He went a ways down the street and turned around to come back and chat with me. That was pretty damned cool. He had gloss black Foose rims (not the same model as mine) and a pretty cool looking aftermarket hood with a taller air extractor and carbon fiber appearance. His name was Kyle, about my age, and we talked for a while, and I showed him some of my mods, he showed some of his. Seemed like a nice guy and lives just down the street. He told me he was jealous. Haha! He said he's not on any forums. :(

Could it have been me? I was driving around kent bored yesterday after work lol
MonsterV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #913
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterV6 View Post
Could it have been me? I was driving around kent bored yesterday after work lol
Maybe. Pretty sure it was IOM though not VR.

I do that too though. Just go for a drive just for the sake of driving.
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #914
MonsterV6

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedReality View Post
Maybe. Pretty sure it was IOM though not VR.

I do that too though. Just go for a drive just for the sake of driving.
I do that all the time! It might be young adult kind of thing lol.
And mine is IOM idk why it looks VR in pictures
MonsterV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #915
ForgedReality
Envy

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS - Black hood/hockey
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterV6 View Post
I do that all the time! It might be young adult kind of thing lol.
And mine is IOM idk why it looks VR in pictures
Oh okay. SGM is the same way. It doesn't translate well at all to digital photos.

But yeah I think it's more a Camaro thing than a young adult thing. I ****ing love driving this car. I don't even care if it's heavy traffic. That just means more people to look and stare. Hehe
ForgedReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #916
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Good morning to the Inferno Orange that lives off of S Prairie Rd. What a nice ride to see at 5am.
Old 07-28-2012, 11:13 PM   #917
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
GENERATIONAL BINGO... everyone play!!!

To borrow Gary's phrase, I scored a generational Bingo yesterday!!!
Red 1st gen on Meridian, just south of the fairgrounds, 2nd gen on Meridian on South Hill near the Sheriff's station (It was orange and black, and the plates said TRKRTRT... must be related to Pumpkin ), burgundy 3rd gen headed southbound on 94th, burgundy 4th gen on 512 headed west, and LOTS of 5th gens at the parade. (actually saw my 1st 5th gen of the day on I-5 near the Tacoma mall - IOM with white rallys - so my bingo was all before noon!!! )
Old 07-28-2012, 11:40 PM   #918
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Oh!!! I almost forgot!! Saw an RJT at the downtown Puyallup Fred Meyers just after noon yesterday. Was that you, Caddyroger???
Old 07-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #919
LADYBMBLEBEE
Account Suspended

Drives: 12 2SS/RS Transformer, 11 2LT/RS
Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Gen 4 Camaro, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, 70s Nova, Mustang, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, 80s Baby Blue Firebird, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, CGM Camaro, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang... long day sitting in Auburn watching the traffic go by. Oh did I mention, I saw a Mustang?
LADYBMBLEBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #920
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
saw several SGM ones in portland today & yesterday lol.
It was funny someone was on camaro watch while we were having lunch with him lol. OH boy theres a green one.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:07 AM   #921
Caddyroger

Drives: 2011 RJT Camaro LT2 RS auto shift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
Oh!!! I almost forgot!! Saw an RJT at the downtown Puyallup Fred Meyers just after noon yesterday. Was that you, Caddyroger???
Sorry it was not me. I did not get around to much. 75% of travels is to Winco or Fred Meyers on Meridan and 176. I put about 8000 miles since last May.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:36 AM   #922
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LADYBMBLEBEE View Post
Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Gen 4 Camaro, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, 70s Nova, Mustang, Mustang, Challenger, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, 80s Baby Blue Firebird, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, CGM Camaro, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang, Mustang... long day sitting in Auburn watching the traffic go by. Oh did I mention, I saw a Mustang?

That's why the first two letters of JAFMO stand for "Just Another".
The last two stand for "Mustang Owner".
I don't think I need to explain the "F"...

Last edited by With envy; 07-29-2012 at 01:05 PM.
With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 09:42 AM   #923
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LADYBMBLEBEE View Post
I can only imagine what the "spotted in" thread looks like on the mustang forum... 45,263 pages and the thread was started last sunday

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 01:00 PM   #924
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
I can only imagine what the "spotted in" thread looks like on the mustang forum... 45,263 pages and the thread was started last sunday
Name:  smiley-laughing017.gif
Views: 222
Size:  6.2 KB

Name:  smiley-laughing001.gif
Views: 220
Size:  972 BytesName:  smiley-laughing003.gif
Views: 238
Size:  1.3 KBName:  smiley-laughing007.gif
Views: 229
Size:  1.3 KBName:  smiley-laughing010.gif
Views: 237
Size:  152 BytesName:  smiley-laughing013.gif