Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Europe

Old 03-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #1
snAtx

Drives: Its not a Camaro :(
Thumbs up The official European Camaro

Hi european fans. I dont know how many of you know, but Chevrolet brought Camaro to the Geneve autoshow. And already with the changes made to Europe standards. This post is "live feed" from the geneve autoshow so pics will be delivered later, coz im on my cell phone. But i can tell that the changes are very visible right on the first time you set eyes on the car. Mirror side biinkers but the biggest thing is on what they have done in the rear. Tail lights... Honestly i cant express what i feel. if i like it or not. its not bad but its not the original. although it keeps the Camaro aura.
snAtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 07:39 AM   #2
snAtx

Drives: Its not a Camaro :(

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
snAtx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaro, europe, european