Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 02-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #1
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Feeler: LSR swaybars

I posted this in the market place section but got no response. I'm hoping by putting it in just the main sub-forum I'll get more feedback.

I've converted my rear sway bar over to Pedders FE4 ZL1 bar. Currently I'm still running the LSR front bar but I'm thinking about going to the Pedders front bar as well so they'll match up. If I do I'll have the LSR swaybars for sale.

http://www.lsrperformance.com/lsr-10...aybar-kit.html

I wanted to see if anyone would be intrested locally in the DFW area. I don't really want to deal with shipping them. I would need $220 for them. They are normally $370 + shipping (I believe). Nothing wrong with them, I'm just coverting to the FE4 stuff. Actually Pete @ Pedders suggested just keeping the LSR front bar.....but like I said I think I would prefer to have a matching set.

These are for an FE3 setup (2010 - 2011) Camaro and use the stock endlinks. They are 32mm hollow bars.

If you're intrested, let me know.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote