Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-24-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
ParklandTracy

Drives: Camaros available
Camaros in Tacoma

Hello, If anyone is intrested in a Camaro SS or a LT1 RS I have both at Parkland Chevrolet on site for immediate delivery!
Thanks
Tracy Hoffer
"ParklandTracy"
ParklandTracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
ParklandTracy

Almost forgot I am at Parkland Chevrolet here in Tacoma (253)539-1000 Just ask for Tracy Hoffer
Old 06-24-2009, 11:20 PM   #3
mikenmar

Drives: Camaro 1LT
Selling a 1LT for $34k? Think I'll pass...
mikenmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:00 AM   #4
Shadowmind

Drives: 2010 2SS - IOM, fully loaded
Tracy... Im interested in the SS, if its MSRP. I can pick it up tomorrow... if its MSRP. May want to clarify pricing.
Shadowmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:31 AM   #5
c0rsa180

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS IOM
Not saying this guy is selling over MSRP or anything, but if he is trying to this thread is going to get really ugly really fast

Inferno Orange Metallic
2SS
RS
M6
ordered 2/17/09
c0rsa180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
ParklandTracy

Hi guys,
We are selling Camaros for $2,992 over MSRP or more depending on how we aquire the car. We have other dealer that will pay over MSRP for the cars to get them.
The cars are selling faster then we can get them and bring more money then MSRP. This is not a bad thing I know that none of you would like it if we could not sell the car, no one wanted the car and if you bought one it would not be worth any value for resale.
Thank You
Tracy Hoffer
Parkland Chevrolet
Old 06-25-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
Shadowmind

Drives: 2010 2SS - IOM, fully loaded
Please sell them to another dealer for over MSRP then. That way they can mark up the car another 10k and have it sit on their lot for the next 6 months.

Then I can laugh my ass off when they LOOSE money on the deal.

If the cars are selling faster than you can get them in @ 3k over MSRP, WHY are you posting it here. No one on these forums are willing to buy a Camaro for more than MSRP, and WE are the Camaro enthusiasts.

Here is the real problem. The Pacific NW isn't getting them in AT ALL... The reason is, because every f-ing dealer up here is selling at such a low volume, GM won't send the Camaros to this region. The reason dealers are selling at such a low volume, is because everyone of them is gouging the price.

Plus... I love the, "over MSRP or more depending on how we acquire the car.." SO basically your propagating your own problem with this statement. You're buying cars for MSRP from out of state dealers, getting them here, and marking them up (because you have to) and wind up selling it to another dealer, who marks it up. Isn't GM going to get wise to this? You aren't going to get any extra allocations playing the shuffle game. Get smart and sell on volume like all the other big players here on these forums. They're selling 30-40 Camaros a month instantly, just posting them here, because they're selling at MSRP... Guess who's getting all the allocations...

Do the NW a favor, don't kill your own business. Lets bring some Camaros up here the legitimate way... Sell on volume....
Shadowmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #8
Ironhead

Drives: 07 Mazda 3/1ton landyacht
I nominate Shadow for reply of the year! :slice: Nicely done!
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:21 PM   #9
c0rsa180

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParklandTracy View Post
Hi guys,
We are selling Camaros for $2,992 over MSRP or more depending on how we aquire the car. We have other dealer that will pay over MSRP for the cars to get them.
The cars are selling faster then we can get them and bring more money then MSRP. This is not a bad thing I know that none of you would like it if we could not sell the car, no one wanted the car and if you bought one it would not be worth any value for resale.
Thank You
Tracy Hoffer
Parkland Chevrolet
Ok nows the time to tell you to keep dreaming and please dont post on this site again if your going to try to rip us off by selling over MSRP, have a nice day and i hope the car sits on your lot for a looooooooooooooooooonnnggggggg time until you finally get some common sense and sell at a reasonable price (MSRP!!!)

Inferno Orange Metallic
2SS
RS
M6
ordered 2/17/09
Old 06-25-2009, 01:22 PM   #10
c0rsa180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhead View Post
I nominate Shadow for reply of the year! :slice: Nicely done!
Agreed!

Inferno Orange Metallic
2SS
RS
M6
ordered 2/17/09
Old 06-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #11
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
I think only dealers who are willing to sell @ MSRP or below should be permitted to place cars for sale on the forum! The price should appear in their post. Just my two cents!

Last edited by PonyMan; 06-26-2009 at 07:58 AM.
PonyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 03:14 PM   #12
stp1977

Drives: Santa fe Awd
Angry SELL MSRP

I agree don't post here unless its MSRP. The dealers should be thankful that us taxpayers bailed your parent company out or you salesman might have to get real jobs. You know ones where you don't sit around and drink coffee all day and try to steal people's money.

stp1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #13
ozman2005

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParklandTracy View Post
Hi guys,
Thank You
Tracy Hoffer
Parkland Chevrolet
Uhhhhh, no.

I got mine at GM Employee price from a great guy in Michigan and am having it shipped here. Must be something about the pacific northwest, EVERYTHING costs more here and some people are dumb enough to pay. There's another dealer like you up here called Jerry Smith in Anacortes, although they are an even worse offender, offering their 2SS for the low low price of only $10,000 over MSRP. Dealers like you are the reason GM and other good dealers get a bad rap. Yes, the Camaro is an awesome car, and yes it is in high demand right now. But this car is supposed to be affordable, something the average American deserves to be able to afford. Don't you make enough money just by charging MSRP? Do you have to screw the American consumer in one of the toughest economic times we've ever had?

Past:
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6, Silver Ice Metallic w/ Cyber Gray Rally Stripe package, Inferno Orange interior, factory "perma-grin"
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9108504
Delivered 7.7.09
ozman2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
ozman2005

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmind View Post
Please sell them to another dealer for over MSRP then. That way they can mark up the car another 10k and have it sit on their lot for the next 6 months.

Then I can laugh my ass off when they LOOSE money on the deal.

If the cars are selling faster than you can get them in @ 3k over MSRP, WHY are you posting it here. No one on these forums are willing to buy a Camaro for more than MSRP, and WE are the Camaro enthusiasts.

Here is the real problem. The Pacific NW isn't getting them in AT ALL... The reason is, because every f-ing dealer up here is selling at such a low volume, GM won't send the Camaros to this region. The reason dealers are selling at such a low volume, is because everyone of them is gouging the price.

Plus... I love the, "over MSRP or more depending on how we acquire the car.." SO basically your propagating your own problem with this statement. You're buying cars for MSRP from out of state dealers, getting them here, and marking them up (because you have to) and wind up selling it to another dealer, who marks it up. Isn't GM going to get wise to this? You aren't going to get any extra allocations playing the shuffle game. Get smart and sell on volume like all the other big players here on these forums. They're selling 30-40 Camaros a month instantly, just posting them here, because they're selling at MSRP... Guess who's getting all the allocations...

Do the NW a favor, don't kill your own business. Lets bring some Camaros up here the legitimate way... Sell on volume....

Past:
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6, Silver Ice Metallic w/ Cyber Gray Rally Stripe package, Inferno Orange interior, factory "perma-grin"
VIN: 2G1FT1EW1A9108504
Delivered 7.7.09
ozman2005 is offline   Reply With Quote