Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Interior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 10-31-2013, 03:28 PM   #43
Diode Dynamics

Drives: Camaro Lighting Experts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstud View Post
Can you PM me a price on the cup holder lights? Also it changes color correct? Rather have blue vs. red. Thanks!
The LED RGB Cupholder inserts are $44.99 + the cost of a remote ($25 for RF / $75 for WiFi Smartphone App). Shipping is just $5 flat rate to any location in the U.S.

http://www.diodedynamics.com/store/a...r-inserts.html

Thanks!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #44
The Blue Ox

Drives: 2010 SS L99 Inferno Orange
Subscribed! Will be calling!
The Blue Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #45
The Blue Ox

Ordered!

Robert T
Old 11-03-2013, 02:24 PM   #46
Diode Dynamics

Thanks for your order!

Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 11-04-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #47
The Blue Ox

Excellent customer service and Fast shipping! Got my 3 different location bulbs in and everything working great! Easy upgrade installs!!
Old 11-11-2013, 09:19 AM   #48
Diode Dynamics

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Blue Ox View Post
Excellent customer service and Fast shipping! Got my 3 different location bulbs in and everything working great! Easy upgrade installs!!
I'm glad to hear it! Have you taken any pictures yet?

Nick C.
Old 12-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #49
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post

Full Interior LED Kit - Camaro

At Diode Dynamics, we carry a full line of LED bulbs, to replace your map lights, license plate lights, vanity lights, trunk light, turn signals, fog lights, and more!

We carry the brightest, highest-quality bulbs at the lowest prices. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. And we do not jack up the prices to astronomical levels- We're breaking that market trend, and offering you great, low prices, every day. These LED bulbs are made just for us by a company that has been in business since 1992, and every bulb carries with it a one-year full warranty.

Our LED Conversion Kits include all of the LED bulbs you need to replace the incandescent bulbs in your vehicle, for interior and license locations. It has been tested in your specific vehicle, for perfect fitment, and no guesswork! No modification is required for installation, you simply replace the bulbs!

We are pleased to offer these LEDs in a truly customized way. You can create the kit that you prefer. Simply change the quantity to "0" for any bulbs that you do not wish to purchase.

By using the ordering options on this page, you can create your own mix-and-match kit by making the proper selections on each stage, or choose one whole kit that you prefer. The product pictures are professionally taken, at the same camera settings, in order to provide an accurate idea of what the bulbs will look like, in terms of brightness compared to the factory bulbs.

Brightness. We offer three levels of brightness, or "stages." All stages will provide a sharp, modern LED look, and all include the same number of bulbs. Please be sure to read all of the following information:
  • Stage 1: Near factory brightness.
  • Stage 2: Slightly brighter than factory.
  • Stage 3: Much brighter than factory.
  • Stage 4 Flexlight: (Trunk only) This is a flexible LED strip with connector, for plug-and-play installation. It replaces your factory trunk light, and can be positioned anywhere you would like, with included velcro and adhesive.
All brightness levels are for general reference only, and apply only to the use of white LEDs. Please see the note below regarding the use of colored LEDs.

Please note that the stage 3 trunk light is often an LED board, which must be installed directly on top of the trunk light housing to achieve maximum brightness. All other lights will fit inside of the light housing with no modification. Some stage 3 interior lights use direct-replacement adapters with an LED board for maximum brightness.

Color. White is our most popular color. It is a 6000K cool LED white. We also offer yellow, green, blue, and red, at no additional charge. When making your color selections, please bear in mind that white projects the most usable light, so white will appear brighter than the same stage of a colored bulb, usually by one stage difference. For example, a red stage 3 light will have a similar usable light output as a stage 2 white light.

All products by Diode Dynamics are backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a one-year full warranty.

Need Info? Need to Order? Click Below!

2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro LED Kit

Need Info? Need to Order? Click Below!

2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro LED Kit

Questions? Send a PM or email contact@diodedynamics.com

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.
Diode Dynamics
After having conversation through emails and now seeing this post, I see my complaint of having the light being thrown toward the drivers side is the Stage 1 bulbs. As you can see in your on display here, the 'J' on the plate is not being lit at all which was my complaint with my bulbs. If you recall, I wondered if the bulb could be turned so that it would light the right side of my plate which can't be done. Just as a suggestion, I'd pitch the Stage 1 if it can't disperse light on the entire plate. Your thoughts on this.
I still have the bulbs but not displaying my plate as I want if you know what I mean.
Also not sure what what you call the bulb for the trunk but the wafer that can't fit into the housing but stuck on the outside is what I got. No good! I think the average person would want a bulb that fits within the housing that their bulb they're replacing came from.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:13 AM   #50
zcorvette04

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
I have similar issue with plate lighting. Only half my plate lit?

Sent from parts unknown using my crap IPhone
zcorvette04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #51
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by zcorvette04 View Post
I have similar issue with plate lighting. Only half my plate lit?

Sent from parts unknown using my crap IPhone
No response on this one. I mean really, even the OEM though not esthetically pleasing in the yellowish color from the bulb, at least it illuminates the entire plate. I had contacted Diode Dynamic about this and got the call us for solutions but its obvious its the bulb and the way its made that it doesn't illuminate properly to cover the entire plate with the Stage1 but their Stage 2 and 3 eliminate that issue.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #52
chozn4service

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
Need help with installation?

Our customer support team is here to help you!

contact@diodedynamics.com

Thanks!
Nick C.
There is but only one way to install them, the bulbs. Per the picture the Stage1 cast the light toward the drivers side and does not evenly distribute the light over the entire plate as does the Stage2 or Stage3. I would suggest the Stage1 be dropped as no one wants partial plate illumination, right?
Like I said, even the picture you posted show partial lighting of the plate as the 'J' hardly has any light cast on it as it does in Stage 2 & 3
Old 12-09-2013, 11:13 AM   #53
Diode Dynamics

I apologize for not responding sooner, we are out of the office on weekends.

The Stage 1's are intended to give you the look of the LED without being as bright as OEM, and they are advertised are so.

As far as the license plate LEDs are concerned, you will may need to make a few slight adjustments to get the LED to face the license plate and spread the light evenly. It's a very simple thing to do and should take care of that problem.

We have different stages of brightness so our customers can decide for themselves how bright they want it to be.

If you would like to exchange your LEDs for a brighter stage, or need more information, please call me (314) 205-3033 or email: contact@diodedynamics.com

Thank you,
Nick C.
Old 12-09-2013, 11:19 AM   #54
chozn4service

I just assumed that the bulbs would cover the entire plate, just like the OEM bulb does. The brightness is fine with what I got in the Stage1 but the it does not displace light over the entire plate. So what kind of adjustments can be made. The housing can not be modified nor should it be. That leaves the bulb. I asked it the pins could be bent in opposite direction so the contact is different of reversed and that was not well received so I don't know what else could be done except get new bulbs.
Kinda like buying wax but it won't put a shine on your car. The modification, take the car to the body shop, have it stripped down to bear metal, primed, painted and cleared and start using the wax. I don't think it works like that. Just saying......
Old 12-09-2013, 11:52 AM   #55
Diode Dynamics

If you need more information about installation or assistance, give us a call (314) 205-3033

That is the quickest way to reach me, I'll work with you directly and we will come up with a solution.

Thanks!
Nick C.

Last edited by Diode Dynamics; 12-10-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 12-16-2013, 11:32 AM   #56
chozn4service

So do you have record of my purchase? I Know I don't have the packaging that my bulbs came in. I ordered the dome bulb, the trunk and the license plate bulbs. I can send the license plates back for ones that will light up the entire plate which from the pic you posted earlier would be Stage 2 or 3, I'll do that, as well as that waffer for a trunk light. I don't want anything that would mount or be stuck outside the housing.
You can PM me with details if you like...