Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 02-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #57
Frankzl1

Drives: 2012 Ashen ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
I've got to send a very special THANK YOU
to Mike Judge and everyone in Oshawa......
Thanks for building me the very best car ever!!

NOW SHIP IT
Congrats!!!!!!
Frankzl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #58
Janet

Drives: 2015 Z06, 06 Silverado,
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
HEY BECKY!

....wanna go for a ride?

(.....this particular Camaro seems to answer to Shaniqua or some such word....)

You'd better be taking a lotta rides with that car & stacking up the miles so we can all get our ZL1's out of that frozen parking lot. No sleep for you...DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE.
Janet
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #59
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
They are right. Becky's should have been #1 and she is in my book.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #60
Camaro Fred
2012 ZL1 VIN 150

Drives: 1973 RS LT Camaro 4 Speed
Congratulations and THANKS

Congratulations Becky on getting your ZL1 built. You have been very helpful to all of us. We are grateful for the information you have shared with us over the past months. Personally I have gotten much more information from your postings than my dealer has given me, and if I had to buy my car over again you can bet I would be talking to you. See you in the waiting room!
Old 02-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #61
Drake Heminger

Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurenuff View Post

That's hysterical.

Congrats on the first photo Drake! It's like getting an ultrasound pic right before delivery.
Haha now right! I printed it out and out it in Shaniqua's baby photo album lol!
Old 02-24-2012, 01:07 AM   #62
Z4MB

Drives: 2012 ZL1 #272, 00 GTP, 00 Silverado
Quote:

Yup the great folks in Oshawa saw fit to finish mine!!

I'm so stoked - now for the wait for shipping
Scott, you better be pulling that chariot up for my
ride real soon

I thank you all for your encouragement and support -
no need to riot - but I do think there's a party in order
and I'm buying the first round

Now off to the ZL1 lounge to wait..........

please please please hurry
WOW just got home and the first thing I wanted to do was go to C5 to see if you got your VIN. I am so happy to see your agony is over and #415 is all yours. Thanks for all you do for everyone on C5. Can't wait to see everyones pictures as they pick their cars up from dealers around the country.

THANKS BECKY!
2012 ZL1 #272 is a BLAST!

Victory Red, Manual, Polished Wheels, Exposed CF, Suede Package, Sunroof
Z4MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:21 AM   #63
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Not to hijack the thread - but I'm sitting at Detroit Metro Airport in the middle of a snowstorm (heading to Milwaukee for our Camaro Enthusiast event tomorrow morning...)

Decided that I should head out early - (lots of spinouts and such....)

In fact, it is 4:10am........ (.....*yawns*.....)

now - Shaniqua -- whoops -- I mean, Brother Ezekiel - has Ice/snow tires all around - and just as his older brother 'Thor' proved - these cars do very well in ice and snow! (.....I DO feel guilty getting him all covered in salt - but hey - we build 'em to drive....)

As I'd mentioned in previous threads, these ZL1s (at least in my opinion) ride the best of any Camaro we've built over the past 45 years. In fact I was cruising down Mound Road past the Chrysler plant (....even the Hemi Pickups seemed to be trembling just a bit....) -- thinking to myself - "Wow, self -- this rides extremely well even with all of these rough patches - " -- and then I looked down at I realized that the suspension setting was on "Sport" rather than "Touring" --

Did I mention that the ride is quiet at 70mph? (albeit with a bit of 'rumble' from the ZL1 exhaust)

For those of you who will be purchasing one of these legendary driving machines, you're in for a real treat - and it's our intent to exceed your expectations -

My hat is off to Al Oppenheiser, Tony Roma, Mark Dickens, Aaron Wing, Cheryl Pilcher -- (I'm forgetting many names - sorry!) and the entire ZL1 team - bravo, guys and gals.

(......and yes, I'm prejudiced -- you got a problem with that???
)

Ladies and Gentlemen - I can't think of a better time to be a Camaro Enthusiast --

Let "Ultra-Grin" begin!
Old 02-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #64
wilmaya

Drives: 1970 Chevelle SS396/496
Congrats Becky on #415 I'll play that number today
ZL1 PZVSH2 VIN #428 02/24/12
Official Delivery Date 04/18/2012
GAZ-Summit White
MN6, B92, RTQ, WBP
Russell Chevrolet, AR
11/15/11, 1100
01/13/12, 2030
01/30/12, 2000
01/31/12, 3000
02/02/12, 3300
02/11/12, 3100
02/20/12, 3400
wilmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:59 AM   #65
wilmaya

Drives: 1970 Chevelle SS396/496
Quote:
Not to hijack the thread - but I'm sitting at Detroit Metro Airport in the middle of a snowstorm (heading to Milwaukee for our Camaro Enthusiast event tomorrow morning...)

now - Shaniqua -- whoops -- I mean, Brother Ezekiel - has Ice/snow tires all around - and just as his older brother 'Thor' proved - these cars do very well in ice and snow! (.....I DO feel guilty getting him all covered in salt - but hey - we build 'em to drive....)

As I'd mentioned in previous threads, these ZL1s (at least in my opinion) ride the best of any Camaro we've built over the past 45 years. In fact I was cruising down Mound Road past the Chrysler plant (....even the Hemi Pickups seemed to be trembling just a bit....) -- thinking to myself - "Wow, self -- this rides extremely well even with all of these rough patches - " -- and then I looked down at I realized that the suspension setting was on "Sport" rather than "Touring" --

Did I mention that the ride is quiet at 70mph? (albeit with a bit of 'rumble' from the ZL1 exhaust)

For those of you who will be purchasing one of these legendary driving machines, you're in for a real treat - and it's our intent to exceed your expectations -

My hat is off to Al Oppenheiser, Tony Roma, Mark Dickens, Aaron Wing, Cheryl Pilcher -- (I'm forgetting many names - sorry!) and the entire ZL1 team - bravo, guys and gals.

)

Ladies and Gentlemen - I can't think of a better time to be a Camaro Enthusiast --

Let "Ultra-Grin" begin!
Thank's Scott to you and the Team for giving us the ZL1. Everyone's dream is just around the corner. Have a safe trip. And as you board your plane Drake is lurking the Airport Parking Lot.
ZL1 PZVSH2 VIN #428 02/24/12
Official Delivery Date 04/18/2012
GAZ-Summit White
MN6, B92, RTQ, WBP
Russell Chevrolet, AR
11/15/11, 1100
01/13/12, 2030
01/30/12, 2000
01/31/12, 3000
02/02/12, 3300
02/11/12, 3100
02/20/12, 3400
wilmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:35 AM   #66
Uneducated Guess
'12 ZL1 #742

Drives: his wife crazy
I still plan on heading up there with torches and pitchforks until mine gets built.

On a lighter note, CONGRATS BECKY!
Uneducated Guess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #67
tmandoug1
Deep Sea

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
:c lap:
Congratulations Becky, it very nice to wake up this morning and see your VIN#415. Now we can all enjoy the ride with you back out front and not lagging behind. Lets setup the next notification room code word "The horse has left the barn".

Again thanks to the Camaro team for all of their hard work and dedication to all of us impatient children.

Much Love,

Tman
tmandoug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #68
kush396

Drives: chevy
Quote:

Yup the great folks in Oshawa saw fit to finish mine!!

I'm so stoked - now for the wait for shipping
Scott, you better be pulling that chariot up for my
ride real soon

I thank you all for your encouragement and support -
no need to riot - but I do think there's a party in order
and I'm buying the first round

Now off to the ZL1 lounge to wait..........

please please please hurry
Becky congrats to u , im sure u are on top of the world last night and could not sleep knowing all snow on the way there as u slept. :c hevy:
kush396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:47 AM   #69
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
There is NO ONE on this website that deserves that ZL1 more then Becky and I am glad she is getting it soon so she can sleep at night. Of course there will be the obligatory drool on her pillow because of that grin plastered all over her face. Congrats Ms. Becky you go girl. Savor every rev! HA! Hey I hear a rumor afoot that you may have a special cam in yours....just sayin. ;0

Thanks Orange Krate A special cam would be cool, but just getting
this beast is all I'll need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Congratulations Becky!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post

AWESOME!!!!!!!
Thanks Revo1 - hope to see you in Indy
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post

Woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!
Thanks - I love my Cali friends!! Maybe someday I'll be a great driver like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankzl1 View Post
Congrats!!!!!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
They are right. Becky's should have been #1 and she is in my book.
Aw - you are so sweet. I'll repay your kindness by sending you a fabulous Sonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Fred View Post
Congratulations Becky on getting your ZL1 built. You have been very helpful to all of us. We are grateful for the information you have shared with us over the past months. Personally I have gotten much more information from your postings than my dealer has given me, and if I had to buy my car over again you can bet I would be talking to you. See you in the waiting room!
Thanks Camaro Fred. I love being here and helping out. This is by far the best experience I've ever had in many many years of selling cars!! More important are the friendships I've made - priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4MB View Post
WOW just got home and the first thing I wanted to do was go to C5 to see if you got your VIN. I am so happy to see your agony is over and #415 is all yours. Thanks for all you do for everyone on C5. Can't wait to see everyones pictures as they pick their cars up from dealers around the country.

THANKS BECKY!
Thanks - now we can all scream to have them shipped!!
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #70
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:

)

Let "Ultra-Grin" begin!
No thread jack!! We're all dying for real life info and you're just the guy
to give it to us!! Thanks for all you do for us, now will you please get the trucks lined up and get our cars shipped??

please please you know we have to ask
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beckyd@rodgerschevrolet, bella diabla