Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #1
Diabel1969

Drives: 2010 2SS, A6
Thanks to CGS_SS, and Stanley Esposito of Reedman Toll

Just wanted to put up a post, if i'm putting this in the wrong place, mod please move it.... Had the pleasure of dealing with Curt (CGS_SS), and meeting Stanley Esposito of Reedman Toll for my wheel purchase this afternoon. Was an interesting ride in my newly rebuilt truck, while still ironing out some bugs, mainly faulty reman alternator, and random misfire codes made for an interesting 4 hour ride there and 4 hour ride home. Had the pleasure of test driving a 2009 Challenger SRT8 6 speed on Reedman Tolls actual test track (man, this place is HUGE, much HUGER than fucillo could ever dream of being), if you guys ever need a car, or parts for your car, this would be the place to call, and Stanley would be the guy to talk to. Got to drool over a beautiful brand new ZR1 Vette on the showroom floor.. I've got some finaces to weed through, but may be doing a deal with these guys for this challenger as it's a beautiful car, and alot of fun, and would make a great stable mate with the SS camaro.

Curt is an absolute man of his word and can't thank him enough for the more than fair deal. I wish him the best of luck. Now I can get started piecing this poor car back together!! and we're off..............

Mike
Diabel1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #2
espo19047

Drives: Impala
Send a message via AIM to espo19047
Thanks Mike,
It was a pleasure to meet you! It was also fun watching you treating the SRT8 with respect around the track!
espo19047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
BrainleSS
Working on my 2nd one!

Drives: Camaro
Mike you are very welcome, it was pleasure dealing with you. Good luck getting your car back together and I am glad I could help!

Stan, Thanks again for all your help, you have absolutey earned my business in the future!

BrainleSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:48 AM   #4
espo19047

Drives: Impala
Send a message via AIM to espo19047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabel1969 View Post
Just wanted to put up a post, if i'm putting this in the wrong place, mod please move it.... Had the pleasure of dealing with Curt (CGS_SS), and meeting Stanley Esposito of Reedman Toll for my wheel purchase this afternoon. Was an interesting ride in my newly rebuilt truck, while still ironing out some bugs, mainly faulty reman alternator, and random misfire codes made for an interesting 4 hour ride there and 4 hour ride home. Had the pleasure of test driving a 2009 Challenger SRT8 6 speed on Reedman Tolls actual test track (man, this place is HUGE, much HUGER than fucillo could ever dream of being), if you guys ever need a car, or parts for your car, this would be the place to call, and Stanley would be the guy to talk to. Got to drool over a beautiful brand new ZR1 Vette on the showroom floor.. I've got some finaces to weed through, but may be doing a deal with these guys for this challenger as it's a beautiful car, and alot of fun, and would make a great stable mate with the SS camaro.

Curt is an absolute man of his word and can't thank him enough for the more than fair deal. I wish him the best of luck. Now I can get started piecing this poor car back together!! and we're off..............

Mike
The Dodge Challenger was sold later that afternoon.
espo19047 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 09:00 PM   #5
Diabel1969

Drives: 2010 2SS, A6
yeah, I saw that!!
Diabel1969 is offline   Reply With Quote