Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-06-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
HaZe_X

Drives: Trailblazer SS & Camaro SS
Headlight Armor review

Ordered taillight tint and front turn signal tint for the Camaro (30%). They shipped the product same day and I received next day (paid express)! Talk about getting a product out right away. Installed it and what a quality product, Looks fantastic. However I screwed up outer taillights for the tint, I sent a PM to Headlight armor, and he took care of me, sent me two brand new pieces for the outer taillights, and I just received them. All of this transpired in less then one week, they are on top of every order.

Very happy with their product and top notch customer service!!
Old 05-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #2
Kreature

Drives: Summit White 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaZe_X View Post
Ordered taillight tint and front turn signal tint for the Camaro (30%). They shipped the product same day and I received next day (paid express)! Talk about getting a product out right away. Installed it and what a quality product, Looks fantastic. However I screwed up outer taillights for the tint, I sent a PM to Headlight armor, and he took care of me, sent me two brand new pieces for the outer taillights, and I just received them. All of this transpired in less then one week, they are on top of every order.

Very happy with their product and top notch customer service!!
+1, shipping was extremely fast, even to hawaii!
Kreature is offline   Reply With Quote