Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-10-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
Z71456

Drives: Camaro
HUGE THANKS To Stillen in Costa Mesa, CA

I just wanted to say thanks to the team at Stillen for all of their help. I recently received a product for my Camaro and I had some fitment problems. After informing the manufacturer of the fitment issue they sent a different part and Stillen installed it for me at no charge to help me out. They were a huge help and extremely kind in taking the time to help diagnose the problem so we could accurately relay the information to the manufacturer to come up with the working solution I have now. I don't know any other shop that would donate their own time to resolving an issue on a product they did not sell or manufacture. Pretty amazing!

Please don't label these guys as strictly import or only focusing on one type of car. They do NOT. They have one of the most impressive facilities I've ever seen. They've been around for over 20+ years. These guys R&D, manufacture, and install their own products as well as sell and install others. Their techs are extremely knowledgeable and really know their stuff so if you guys have any projects, installs, or need some parts, please check these guys out. They are just getting ramped up on their Camaro stuff so call Eric or PM him and he'll take care of you.

They are eager to earn our business and they are certainly worthy of it.

I'm definitely going to them for my next modification.

THANKS Eric and thanks STILLEN.

-Chris
Z71456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #2
SSTony

Drives: SS Camaro
Send a message via AIM to SSTony
well i am glad you had a good experience cause i didnt. I ordered there street scenes body kit. The site says easy to install and i had a shop pre install the ground effects then paint them. When they went to install it after the paint nothing was the same. The side skirts are held up by just 3m tape. its not like the OE effects that actually snap into place. nothing lined up right and the parts are not easy to work with. When I told Stillen of my problem all they bitched about was shipping fees and restocking fees.

they dont care