Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #15
jeffny09

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
Quote:
Originally Posted by chel_cee7 View Post
Completely off subject here. You sig cracks me up!

Let me ask you, how odd do you find the fact that an auto teacher can't drive a manual trans?
lmao odd enough

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

jeffny09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 06:55 PM   #16
jeffny09

Drives: 2010 camaro
Send a message via AIM to jeffny09 Send a message via Yahoo to jeffny09
ok so i see u have the kit,,, but 12 gs in the engine ,something aint right, and you are spending 16 gs to make it look wider,thats crazy u must have money out the ass

10. A manual transmission is the ultimate in control
9. You can use automotive jargon and not sound like a total tool
8. You can't spell "manual" without "man"
7. Manual transmissions prove you can do more than one thing at a time
6. You can't drift in an auto
5. You can't pull fancy moves in an automatic
4. You get better fuel economy with a stick
3. You’ll never look like a chump if you can drive stick
2. Manual transmission cars are faster
1. Women like a guy who is good with his hands.

jeffny09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:26 PM   #17
Unique Auto Depot

Drives: Camaro 2010
why would you want to BODY SHOP UP a brand new car anyways
Unique Auto Depot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #18
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by BilletAnything View Post
why would you want to BODY SHOP UP a brand new car anyways
+1 ....and honestly who thinks these body kits, especially the hot wheels one, looks good. Raise your hand if you do.....it looks horrible.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:47 PM   #19
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
remain respectful guys.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:25 PM   #20
shevyman

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JProberts View Post
+1 ....and honestly who thinks these body kits, especially the hot wheels one, looks good. Raise your hand if you do.....it looks horrible.
thats your opinion. hate to throw it in your face but i have had plenty of compliments of mine while it was in shitty condition. remember everybody has there own taste. hate it all you want but guess what cause of my body kit i got FREE parts like a supercharger,exhaust,paint wheels, tires audio, suspension actually two different coil over sets.

some people got some to cause they were lucky enough to have the car when some shops needed a car to prototype there products.
shevyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 12:04 AM   #21
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
You are spending $$'s to fix and have been without your car for a year............

What FREE parts are you talking about? Sounds like you paid a very high price for what you got. IMHO
Old 05-06-2010, 12:16 AM   #22
Orange5thGen

Drives: 2011 Convert
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
Hey if you want to get rid of one the sets of coil-overs let me know!
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 02:17 AM   #23
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Well I guess that they have explained in their product review that it is not a direct fit body kit and will require sanding, painting, and futher mods... So you should have expected that from the start mate!
Old 05-06-2010, 05:36 AM   #24
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevyman View Post
thats your opinion. hate to throw it in your face but i have had plenty of compliments of mine while it was in shitty condition. remember everybody has there own taste. hate it all you want but guess what cause of my body kit i got FREE parts like a supercharger,exhaust,paint wheels, tires audio, suspension actually two different coil over sets.

some people got some to cause they were lucky enough to have the car when some shops needed a car to prototype there products.

Hey were you the guy who's car went to SEMA show? Whoever did your body kit did a horrible job and there were all kinds of gaps and parts missing? I remember pictures floating around bashing it. It was in San Diego correct? I always wondered who's car that was.......

Sorry for the bad luck, but hey, you got a super charger out of it!
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 07:21 AM   #25
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by d69chris View Post
You are spending $$'s to fix and have been without your car for a year............

What FREE parts are you talking about? Sounds like you paid a very high price for what you got. IMHO
well if you figure he is bragging about the work being done to his car is costing him 16000 and 12000 in mods i came on top. i got the mods free and i am paying less having my car done after the screw up from the other shop and it got me a spot in a chevy magazine.

so yeah i will but the little extra cash i put out but still is cheaper then buying the vortech supercharger,ARK exhaust, usw wheels, variant 3 coil overs from kw and vogtland, and the discount on my pirreli tires. and the free system but wont put that cause i thought long and hard and dont want anything i do not like in my car. lol i am picky with audio
Old 05-06-2010, 07:23 AM   #26
shevyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertodd View Post
Hey were you the guy who's car went to SEMA show? Whoever did your body kit did a horrible job and there were all kinds of gaps and parts missing? I remember pictures floating around bashing it. It was in San Diego correct? I always wondered who's car that was.......

Sorry for the bad luck, but hey, you got a super charger out of it!
yup that was me. they guy rushed my car the night before the show. long story but i posted pics of it now right here in this thread of the updates.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #27
JProberts

Drives: 2SS RJT RS/Sunroof
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevyman View Post

Your right and it's just my opinion and as long as you like it that's all that matters. I don't really care for those body kits in general even when it is put on properly, seems to cheapen the look of the car to me, just my taste and .02, wasn't rying to ruffle your feathers. Please forgive.
JProberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #28
shevyman

its fine. trust me my car was destroyed by the first builder so i would have to agree he did make my car ugly. but as far as the kit when on right really did not change much of the car just brought the body out by an inch.

see i would not have done it if it was going to change the whole look of the car. i agree with you on some cars some body kits are just over done. i think this one is clean. just look at pics above of the finishing product there is not to much done.