Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quick word about Savini.................

Many have heard of my wheels I bought from Nine Ball.

Savini SV-29s

BEAUTIFUL wheels.

Well, one of the wheels was damaged, either in shipping or by the first tire shop I went to.

Nine Ball got me in touch with Nick at Savini (Savini here on the site) and Nick had me ship them back to see what the deal was. I took it apon myself to ship all 4 wheels back. Nick was there to walk me through the process.

Turns out that three of the wheels were just fine. One was bent. Not sure wether it was in shipping or at the first tire shop I went to but they were repaired and sent back to me. Installed on my car and it's good to go.

Just wanted to relay to everyone that if you choose Nine Ball, you have someone who is willing to deal and get you a price that is fair.

And if you choose Savini, you have something that's rare. You get advocacy and personal attention right here on Camaro5 with a rep from the factory it's self. Nick sent me pics and even a video of them taking care of my wheels AT THE FACTORY.

Emma got early pics of her finished centers.

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #2
IBMCamaro

Drives: 2010 2LT RS IBM Camaro
PQ.. seems like you been through alot for the wheels..... hopefully now you can enjoy them. They are kick booty wheels!!
IBMCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote