Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-15-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk 2018 Sierra SLT
Feedback for NuclearEnvoy

I bought a Hot Wheels spoiler from him that was unused, unprepped.

He shipped it VERY quickly, Took it to the UPS Store and had them wrap it, asked for extra bubble wrap and paid an additional handling fee so it wouldnt be put on a conveyor belt! Regardless of the extra effort, UPS decided shipping the spoiler solely in bubble wrap was sufficieny, NO BOX...it arrived damaged!

He immediately took all steps necessary to open a claim, gave me periodic updates when UPS would give him the run around, he handled everything in a very timely manner.

Dont ever ship with UPS, they denied the claim saying he refused using a box, which is BS!!!

After all this, he refunded me the amount to have the
spoiler repaired! OUT IF HIS OWN POCKET!

Now if thats not First Class Customer Service, I dont know what is!

TRADED: 2016 2SS M6
Jeanius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Thanks for the feedback, m'man! Any customer of mine is held with top priority, it's just a shame UPS' incompetence had to intervene and ruin our transaction. Either way, enjoy the spoiler and make sure to show pics when it's on!
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 06:23 PM   #3
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Way to go NuclearEnvoy. What is up with UPS? I have heard a lot of horror stories lately about their shipping practices. I thought they were top notch. Guess I was wrong.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Way to go NuclearEnvoy. What is up with UPS? I have heard a lot of horror stories lately about their shipping practices. I thought they were top notch. Guess I was wrong.
Well, what happened was when I found out it was shipped without a box, I was shocked. When I originally went to my local UPS store to ship it, I emphasized frequently that they needed to use liberal amounts of bubblewrap, yet I never said that's ALL I wanted it shipped in. I didn't say anything else since, silly me, I thought a BOX would be common sense. Lo and behold, it's not, and you have to mention a box and pay extra. I knew the shipping was suspiciously cheap ($36.00) when I left, but I just shrugged it off since I assumed it would've been put in a box which I would've gladly paid extra for had I known it was required. Well, it wasn't. And according to them, they told me it would never make it there without a box and I said, "No, ship it like it is," which was a lie that they used to get out of paying for the claim.

I didn't bother with them since I would've wasted more time than I'm willing trying to scrounge that money out of them, so whatever. From now on, I'll make an effort to box things my damn self and not depend on shipping companies to do it for me, even though it's their job and profession.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote