Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #15
Dave2SSRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Thanks SB!

Richmond (Houston), TX
Dave2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #16
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Looks like a tight fit!!!

Deep breath in.........

....and.....exhale

I like.
Old 06-18-2010, 02:54 PM   #17
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Holly shit those tips are ginormous. Bet you could fit a Smart car in one of those.

Car looks great dude!! I agree with the others on the bowtie and bezel re-coloring. This is what I did with mine and I think a similar setup would look great on your car.

Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:01 PM   #18
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
Holly shit those tips are ginormous. Bet you could fit a Smart car in one of those.
LMFAO!!!

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #19
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwormgraphix View Post
Looks good chozn4service, I'm adding the pictures you sent to the web site today!
Thanks Bigwormgraphix! I was at my dealership this morning and they were giving me the thumbs up on the mods and the look I have going on. Said it was tastefully done which is what I'm trying to achieve.
Thanks again for sending the emails of descriptions on the different grades. This Gun Smoke was just what I needed and wanted.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #20
Dave2SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
ROFLMAO!! My wife even busted out laughing on that one!! Thanks man... needed the good laugh!!

Richmond (Houston), TX
Old 06-18-2010, 06:07 PM   #21
SILVER BULLITT

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS MONSTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2SSRS View Post
ROFLMAO!! My wife even busted out laughing on that one!! Thanks man... needed the good laugh!!
you know what though there is a ricer big and a clean big and yours my friend is a clean big ...... it fits the back of the car real well
HP MONSTER' SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BUILT, LMR CAI, CUSTOM GRIND CAM, CUSTOM BUILT CNC PORTED AND POLISHED HEADS, FAST 102MM INTAKE MANIFOLD,ARH LONG TUBES AND HIGH FLOW CATS, BIGGER INJECTORS, VALVES SPRINGS RETAINERS, MGW SHORT SHIFTER, EIBACH SPRINGS, FACTORY CHROMED WHEELS, BLACKED OUT EMBLEMS, BLACKED OUT ROOF,BLACKED OUT MARKERS, 3.5 INCH ELECTRONIC CUTOUTS, FLOWMASTERS, ZEX WET 150 SHOT, FOR A GRAND TOTAL OF =630 REAR WHEEL TORQUE ,AND 600 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER
MY JOURNALhttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...02#post2023802 SOON TWIN TURBO SETUP
SILVER BULLITT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:45 PM   #22
Dave2SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVER BULLITT View Post
you know what though there is a ricer big and a clean big and yours my friend is a clean big ...... it fits the back of the car real well
You are oh so right and I was soooo worried when I ordered the kit with the 5" double walled tips. Even just holding them up to the car was scary! LOL! But then, all was well when we installed them.

Richmond (Houston), TX