Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 09-19-2010, 09:08 AM   #365
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
We got in some Ralph White stuff, so a few orders should be going out tomorrow. Those who have orders shipped will receive tracking numbers and I'll post it up in the "shipping updates" thread.

Thanks for being patient with us. We don't like to wait for stuff to come in either and know it can take a while. But, with the added inventory, we've been able to get out more than half of all orders within a week vs waiting 3 to 4 weeks. We are trying for ya'll....believe us!!!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #366
shroomjohn

Drives: Golden Eagle
Are you guys gonna try and do hoodies again?
Old 09-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #367
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomjohn View Post
Getting cold here in Upstate NY----my tees with long sleeved shirts are too cold at Fall shows.........wish I had some hoodies....
Old 09-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #368
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomjohn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Getting cold here in Upstate NY----my tees with long sleeved shirts are too cold at Fall shows.........wish I had some hoodies....
We'd like to.

What do ya'll think about zipper front with the dual pockets (one on either side) in front? Or, ya'll more interested in just a regular old hoodie?
Old 09-19-2010, 07:24 PM   #369
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I prefer my hoodies with a full zipper in front because I wear hoodies as a jacket.

What I'd love to see is fleece with a collar like a quarter zip or a henley. I know you can't carry everything, but it's just a suggestion.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 08:35 PM   #370
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
We'd like to.

What do ya'll think about zipper front with the dual pockets (one on either side) in front? Or, ya'll more interested in just a regular old hoodie?
i'm in for a couple of em.
y2k king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2010, 09:54 PM   #371
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I prefer my hoodies with a full zipper in front because I wear hoodies as a jacket.

What I'd love to see is fleece with a collar like a quarter zip or a henley. I know you can't carry everything, but it's just a suggestion.
Excellent. You know what? Me too. I like my hoodies zip up as well. I still have my SLP hoodie that I got at SLP's race day back in 2003??? in Ennis, TX. MAN, was that a freaking COLD day!!! I went up in jeans and a t-shirt and my bud went up in shorts and a t-shirt. I swear, we looked at the weather and it was supposed to be 70's. Well, long story short, the cold front just *hit* out of nowhere and next thing we knew, we stopped to BUY him a pair of jeans and a couple inexpensive long sleeve shirts. By the time we hit the track, the temp had dropped to about 60 and it kept dropping. I ended up buying another long sleeve and then the hoodie...one at a time. But, there were no windbreakers so it didn't matter....we just got colder. But, it was a hell of an event.

Anyway...

I like that idea of a henley style. I had an AWESOME black and gray twill fuzzy (whatever you want to call it) henley that my wife got me and I wore for YEARS. I have no idea what happened to it...but, it was my favorite. SUCKS.

well, we'll see what we can do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
i'm in for a couple of em.
Old 09-20-2010, 03:08 AM   #372
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
i ordered shirts 9/2. any word on shipping?
thanks
y2k king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 08:40 AM   #373
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:

Anyway...

I like that idea of a henley style. I had an AWESOME black and gray twill fuzzy (whatever you want to call it) henley that my wife got me and I wore for YEARS. I have no idea what happened to it...but, it was my favorite. SUCKS.

well, we'll see what we can do.

SWEET! You do realize xmas -oops, I mean "the holdiays" - are coming (for my family, the holidays are xmas, didn't meant to not be pc).

I think if you started right now, those henley, quarter zip thingies might be ready in time to put them under the tree... I mean the Menorah... oh whatever.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #374
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k king View Post
i ordered shirts 9/2. any word on shipping?
thanks
Look here for your name.

You might want to email Dana@Camaro5store.com for better info. She takes care of all that info and it's easier for her to find your stuff when she's in that store email. But...

If you don't see your name in the link above, or have not gotten a tracking number via email, your stuff hasn't been shipped.

If you want to know how long it will take, the store page says "specialty color shirts can take up to 15 business days for the order to be processed."

It appears that you ordered on the 2nd, a Thursday. Your order went in the following Monday, the 6th, as all orders go in on Mondays. It's been two weeks. Your order will hopefully be in this week and we'll get them off to you asap via priority mail. It only takes one day turn around once we get them in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
SWEET! You do realize xmas -oops, I mean "the holdiays" - are coming (for my family, the holidays are xmas, didn't meant to not be pc).

I think if you started right now, those henley, quarter zip thingies might be ready in time to put them under the tree... I mean the Menorah... oh whatever.
Yep. I realize Christmas and other Holidays are coming up. I want to stock the darn store and get it MOVING. Dana and I are going to switch out some stuff to put in some non-C5 long sleeves, a jacket or two, and maybe some other stuff. We'll see. Hopefully we can get our long sleeved shirts in soon. I'm tired of wondering what is going on with this.
Old 09-20-2010, 06:26 PM   #375
paytnom

Drives: 2012 KIA Forte; 2011 2SS/RS - SGM
Quote:
We'd like to.

zippered hoodie
paytnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:35 PM   #376
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Sweet. That's 100% for a zipper so far... I'm liking this!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:37 PM   #377
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Ya'll want the circle 5 on teh back?

Camaro5.com down the right sleeve, circle 5 on the left chest....

We're open to suggestions...
Old 09-20-2010, 06:40 PM   #378
Batmaro

Drives: Black Camaro SS/RS
I vote for a zippered hoodie to be added to the store. By the way, I don't see any way to order a camaro5.com decal on the site. Is there any way to do that or are those special order?