Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 12-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #155
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
The gauge is great! Thanks for turning me on to it. I still can't believe the damn thing is still $70 shipped to the door. Unreal! That is one hell of a list of cars to roll with, LOL. I love it.
No Problemo man. Glad it worked out good. Let me ask you what do you think of the Cordon CR-1s.
VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #156
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Hell yeah, those pics are bitchin! I loveeee the drop top Audi.

I actually like the CR-1's, and the concave look they provide. However, I only love them in gloss black. All the other pictures I've seen of them in different colors just don't look good for some reason.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:58 AM   #157
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hell yeah, those pics are bitchin! I loveeee the drop top Audi.

I actually like the CR-1's, and the concave look they provide. However, I only love them in gloss black. All the other pictures I've seen of them in different colors just don't look good for some reason.
Yeah but I got an update for you and all . I have been talking to 360 Forged and I am gonna get a set of their new Wheels for this year. They are not officially out yet. Should be the first camaro on a set of these bad boys. Should be website worthy
Old 12-10-2012, 11:04 AM   #158
TCAT

That's what I'm talking about man!! Congrats! I can't wait to see these bad mama jammas. Send pics ASAP when these go on, lol.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #159
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Yeah but I got an update for you and all . I have been talking to 360 Forged and I am gonna get a set of their new Wheels for this year. They are not officially out yet. Should be the first camaro on a set of these bad boys. Should be website worthy

Nice don't tell Rob ok hahaha...please....no really...
Old 12-10-2012, 01:57 PM   #160
East Coast Supercharging

Drives: 8 second C5 Drag Car, C6 Road racer
Quote:
Nice!! (dont forget the fuel system!!)
East Coast Supercharging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #161
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by East Coast Supercharging View Post
Nice!! (dont forget the fuel system!!)
I haven't forgotten!! . I'm waiting to hear your thoughts on the squash system Chris said you guys are installing it for another client. I just don't know what to do haha. He never got back to me on the E85 stuff as well. There is too many choices I just need to be told .

Hopefully when the car comes out for the spring and back down for the fuel system I'll have DRs out back .
Old 12-12-2012, 10:46 PM   #162
VanquisherSS

Unrelated, sadly I have been daily drive shopping since my trusty beater has been acting up and I'm just not in the mood to fix or pay to fix it lol. Think i'm gonna go with this WRX. Waiting to hear back on my offer I made tonight.

Old 12-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #163
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Unrelated, sadly I have been daily drive shopping since my trusty beater has been acting up and I'm just not in the mood to fix or pay to fix it lol. Think i'm gonna go with this WRX. Waiting to hear back on my offer I made tonight.

Get it and then you can break it in on the track on Saturday!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:52 PM   #164
TCAT

Hell yeah get it! The WRX is a badass machine! People don't realize it, especially if they've never driven one.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:08 PM   #165
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Get it and then you can break it in on the track on Saturday!!
My Thought Exactly
Old 12-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #166
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hell yeah get it! The WRX is a badass machine! People don't realize it, especially if they've never driven one.
Indeed it is a bad ass machine, I was kinda mad though almost took my business elsewhere when they refused to let me drive the car. They had a 2012 used one that I drove instead. They are being sticklers on the price so we'll see. Thought it was funny when he was like, "this is a high performance car, can you drive a stick/handle it?", I just had to reply. "My car makes more power at 2k rpm than this thing does total"

Test drove a 2010 Used GTR today too, no questions asked pulling up in the camaro and I popped the hood for the sales manager . But thats not how do you say practical lol.
Old 12-12-2012, 11:19 PM   #167
TCAT

Hahaha, classic stuff. Little do they know that your motor eats little baby WRX's for a snack.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #168
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Hahaha, classic stuff. Little do they know that your motor eats little baby WRX's for a snack.
Going back to Nissan. Might make it happen.

Tags
camaro of the week